Which DLC fighter should I buy?

StewartBros

I have some spare cash in my PSN wallet and was thinking about using it to buy one of the 3 DLC fighters.  Phase 4 is probably the lowest priority of the 3, as she's a clone of Kasumi and the game already has one of those in the form of Alpha-152, so it's likely to be between Marie Rose and Nyotengu.  Which of these two would you guys recommend and why?

Since I only bought one of the fighters and the other I haven't bought the fighter before, I will say Marie Rose over that mask girl which it looks like a gender bender version of Nyo Tendu. Even though now Rose is still okay and prefer Eliza since she is more funnier than Rose, Rose have excellent gameplay fighting style that it is great to embarrass players who got beat by a little girl. Though, you have to get good and know her pros and cons because sometimes I lost some matches only to opponent's who are very good with other fighters against Rose. But other than that, Rose is a good to go even her taunts is spot on and can be funny also to piss off other players too while Nyo Tencu is bleh, but good looks.