What's this game like?

caasuaI_

• 2 months later...

Fifa on the Vita is the best protable Fifa available, the graphics are good the options many. Its a lot like Fifa 11/12 on the PS3 and you should find enjoyement out of the experience of any Fifa on the Vita.

If you wish to have online play, Fifa 14 is the best pick for you because EA has discontinued the online for Fifa 15, which however is a "very" easy platinum, so for throphies, no problems here.

Fifa 15 has a updated roster only for the rest its identical to all the previous entries on the Vita. Ofcource a PS4 version, or even the PS3 version, would be a more "complete" experience, yes. But if you are going somewhere and don't have a home console, this is a great single player experience. I would recommend just picking up a cheap copy and you will never have to wory about buying a newer one for VITA because the future entires will not include anything new

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Its crap. I wasnt expecting much from this considering its the 'Legacy Edition' and I knew the online was removed, but it STILL didnt meet my very low expectations.

Player ratings are outdated. They dont match the ratings of the players on the main version of the game. Its a shame they didnt even have time to copy and paste the new player stats since they done all the hard work for the other versions of the game.

I was looking at the career mode players on futhead but its pointless since few of them match up.

Players have simply been picked and dropped into their new teams. e.g. Ozil is still wearing real madrid shirt, and sanchez is wearing barca shirt. To make it seems less obvious, the images have been cropped to their neck. Its so unprofessional that its shocking.

If FIFA were not so corrupt themselves, I'd expect them to step in and tell EA to get their shit together.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
16 minutes ago, ee28max said:

It's awesome on the PS Vita. I recommend getting it. It's fun to play you're outdoors or even not trophy hunting. :) 

Do you even have a PS Vita? You have no Vita games on your account :P.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Do you even have a PS Vita? You have no Vita games on your account :P.

Well, no I don't have a PS Vita. :lol: I just played it on a friend's PS Vita and I loved it. Just thought I could say something about the game here. I'm a lifetime FIFA fan! :D

Edited by ee28max

14 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Well, no I don't have a PS Vita. :lol: I just played it on a friend's PS Vita and I loved it. Just thought I could say something about the game here. I'm a lifetime FIFA fan! :D 

So you have 4 Vita versions then. ?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

So you have 4 Vita versions then. 1f601.png

Ah, no. :facepalm: It's an issue with the Google Chrome browser. It's so annoying that my posts keep getting merged together. Even when I reply to status updates. -_-  

26 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Ah, no. :facepalm: It's an issue with the Google Chrome browser. It's so annoying that my posts keep getting merged together. Even when I reply to status updates. -_-  

Thats what i thought tbh. Oh well Chrome can also glitch. 

• Like 1