Missing Trophies

NiGhTHawK

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this, I am missing the first 6 trophies from the game, but my son has got them on his account. I have finished the game and the epilogue so I find this very strange as these trophies are story related so they can't be missed.

Does anyone else have this issue? and how can it be solved?

PS. I did try starting a new game and that didn't help :(

Been doing some investigating and it seems like the date the trophies were aquired is missing :/ #fml

I have tried syncing a couple of times, and have also rebuild the database

@devs of this site, is there no way to reflect a trophy as aquired than date, as I have a couple of trophies on this game but they don't display :/

I've read that it's not possible to fix the issue, and might have to do with the following:

1. My date and time was incorrect on my PS3 when I got the trophies

2. I got the trophies before I had a PSN^WSEN Account

• 2 weeks later...

Been doing some investigating and it seems like the date the trophies were aquired is missing :/ #fml

I have tried syncing a couple of times, and have also rebuild the database

@devs of this site, is there no way to reflect a trophy as aquired than date, as I have a couple of trophies on this game but they don't display :/

I've read that it's not possible to fix the issue, and might have to do with the following:

1. My date and time was incorrect on my PS3 when I got the trophies

2. I got the trophies before I had a PSN^WSEN Account

Hello there is indeed a bug in psnprofiles for trophies obtained without timestamp (no date, undated, if you haven’t set up your PS3 clock for instance).

Bug is that not dated trophies won’t be marked as obtained in psnprofiles.

For instance, see how the trophy called Speed demon is OK in this other website but not in here (yet).

This bug was fixed a week or two ago. Would have seen this sooner if it was posted in the feedback/bugs section.

• 2 weeks later...