Easily the best title in the assassins creed series for me.

Grample_Gust

This is a better game than Assassin's Creed IV, simply because it's less ridiculous in what it asks you to believe in. I lost all suspension of disbelief when AC4 asked me to "stealthily" tail another ship in my own ship. You mean to tell me no one bothered to look behind them and notice my ship well within unaided visual range? Fire that lookout. It's not the I-5 in downtown LA, when you saw another ship on the ocean at that time it was a fairly big deal. Or to "stealthily" track an assassination target to an island by sailing there once again in my handy pirate ship. You mean to tell me no one looked out and said "Hey there's a ship. We're not expecting a ship right? Pretty sure we need to check this out." Or for that matter, when the game forces you to take to land instead of just carpet-bombing the island with all 60 or so guns your brig (anachronistically) carries aboard.

One of these days, they'll make an Assassin's Creed where a guard says "There's a murderer about! Search the haystacks and crowds! Kill anyone wearing a fucking hood!"

Edited by damon8r351

• 4 months later...

When I compare the previous sequels, this is one of the best. The story, graphics, choreography, depth, excellent dlc and history. I really like the story was not pathetic, and it shows the good and bad side.

I have not played AC4, it will soon play. I play chronologically. Judge to AC1, AC2, ACB, ACR and AC3 and for now it is definitely one of my favorites. Psychological characterization Connor could have been better, but ok.

I was not so tied to the main character as with Ezio and AC2 and ACB. Of course, the Renaissance in Italy is beautiful, but recent history is excellent.

The impression that I'm Mel Gibson in the movie The Patriot.  Priceless.  :)