Post your favourite danganronpa 2 character

Danganronpa:

Byakuya and Junko

Danganronpa 2:

Ibuki, Mikan, and Nagito

That's my favorite character :D as for Danganronpa Another hmmm dunno since the game for me way too fast finish before know other character information (for me at least that's how I feel)
Byakuya since his cool and just annoying at the time but that's what make him interested plus dayum his a dick head xD
Junko do I need say why xD it's Junko plus the English voice actor like one my favorite ever :D

Ibuki because her spunk and funny personality :)
Mikan she's just like one does type girl need to be protected. That's like one my favorite type of girl >.<
Nagito just because his a crazy bitch :D AND I LOVE HIM :P

• 1 month later...

Hajime Hinata - I found him relate-able since he had no Ultimate talent and was just an average high schooler.

Runner ups:

Nagito Komaeda: his freakin' insane laugh

Chiaki Nanami: Video Games!

Gundham Tanaka: Burn in the fires of Pandemonium!

Edited by NullRay85

• 2 months later...

I must be one of the few people that liked Kazuichi Soda, he was goofy, but really wanted to help and was the only male character that was a good friend (the other was Nagito but he had to go bananas in the first chapter).

The part about there being only one good male friend is really my only part I dislike about this series (1&2. I haven't played Dispair Girls yet, obviously you play as a female, but I hope you at least have a strong friendship with someone. Even if that person isn't Toko.)

The first game you didn't have any major male friendships, they're just mostly people stuck in the same situation as you. I guess you can say Makoto and Byakuya somewhat became friends after they left. But it seems more of a working relationship.

Mechamaru is as close to this as I think we've gotten. But he's definitely has a closer friendship to Akane.

Favourite male character is either Nekumaru because I found Mechamaru and Mini Maru absolutely hilarious, or Nagito.

Favourite Female is either Chiaki or Mikan.

The game just had to go breaking my heart twice.

Edited by morningwood140

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm surprised I haven't posted in here yet. But anyway, I love most of the characters in this game, however, the only acceptable choice for best character is Chiaki. :P 

As for the other girls, I'm also a big fan of Ibuki and Sonia, but not as much as Chiaki of course. My favourite male character is definitely Gundam and his FOUR DARK DEVAS OF DESTRUCTION! MUHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

• Like 1

For the girls I liked Chiaki (for obvious reasons), Akane (Spike Spiegel said it best), and Ibuki (I have a soft spot for punk rock girls that are hyper). For the guys I liked Nekomaru (he reminded me a lot of Jotaro in a way), Fuyuhiko (his development really helped), and Gundam (Do I really need to say why? :P ).

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

These would be my top five favorites characters.

1. Ibuki Mioda - very energetic, funny, and makes the best faces. 

2. Gundham Tanaka - Has the four dark devas of destruction, enough said. 

3. Hajime Hinata - may be a bit of a blank slate but he's the most relate-able to me

4. Sonia Nevermind - probably the nicest of the bunch. Tough but still knows what she's doing

5. Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu - didn't like him at first but after Chapter 2, he grew on me. 

The only one I really hated was Hiyoko. What a sour and b*tchy attitude. 

• 1 year later...