Nice to meet everyone!

Shinobi-Versus

I go by many names: Scrub, Bitch, Idiot, [insert racial slur here], Dummy, but I'm commonly known as Crimson. I've been gaming since the age of five and my first love is the PS2. I came here looking to make new friends since it's something I don't have a lot of... My hobbies besides gaming included anime, manga/comics, music, Role Playing and some sports. I currently have a PS2, PS3 and Vita. I also have a 3DS, but I don't use it as much. I hope to get a PS4 once it has more games that appeal to me. Currently, I play Final Fantasy XIV the most.

Hope to see you all on PSN!  

I go by many names: Scrub, Bitch, Idiot, [insert racial slur here], Dummy, but I'm commonly known as Crimson. I've been gaming since the age of five and my first love is the PS2. I came here looking to make new friends since it's something I don't have a lot of... My hobbies besides gaming included anime, manga/comics, music, Role Playing and some sports. I currently have a PS2, PS3 and Vita. I also have a 3DS, but I don't use it as much. I hope to get a PS4 once it has more games that appeal to me. Currently, I play Final Fantasy XIV the most.

Hope to see you all on PSN!  

Hello Crimson it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope your having a great time. I really don't know how someone knows your race unless you tell but your safe now. Do you also go by jelly butt?

Welcome to the psnp community dood! Hope you enjoy your time here. What are some of your favorite animes?

Cowboy Bebop, DBZ, Samurai Champloo, Kill la Kill to name a few... 

Hello Crimson it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope your having a great time. I really don't know how someone knows your race unless you tell but your safe now. Do you also go by jelly butt?

I tend to not tell my race as it shouldn't matter, but I figured anyone can be called those anyway, heh heh. And sometimes.... ^^;

Hello Crimson  :wave: (I'll...uhh refrain from those other interesting names  :giggle: )

Hope you like it here :)

Also what would you say is your favourite anime?

I tend to don't play any one favorites, lol

Cowboy Bebop, DBZ, Samurai Champloo, Kill la Kill to name a few... 

I tend to not tell my race as it shouldn't matter, but I figured anyone can be called those anyway, heh heh. And sometimes.... ^^;

I tend to don't play any one favorites, lol

Anyway have a great time here and relax, no racists round here (The mods are quick on that thing). We are all a family of different races and ethnicities round here.

I'm gonna ignore all those names and call you Mars out of spite, because I'm a rebel. Anyways, welcome to the fantastical land of PSN Profiles! I'm always glad to greet a fellow Cowboy Bebop fan. I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends if you put yourself out there. I made a grand total of two and I haven't done a damn thing! I am undoubtedly sure you'll surpass that with flying colors. Walking colors if you're scared of heights.

I'm gonna ignore all those names and call you Mars out of spite, because I'm a rebel. Anyways, welcome to the fantastical land of PSN Profiles! I'm always glad to greet a fellow Cowboy Bebop fan. I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends if you put yourself out there. I made a grand total of two and I haven't done a damn thing! I am undoubtedly sure you'll surpass that with flying colors. Walking colors if you're scared of heights.

I'm a Cowboy bebop fan as well...

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Also, I'm normally not much of a Trophy hunter unless I'm bored but I'm willing to help anyone else out that are provided I have the game. ^^ 

You are very welcome! I even see on your Trophy list you play Sly Cooper games as well! Awesome!

I even find more games that I love to play too! Lovely to see another player with the same tastes! Ahaha! :yay:

You are very welcome! I even see on your Trophy list you play Sly Cooper games as well! Awesome!

I even find more games that I love to play too! Lovely to see another player with the same tastes! Ahaha! :yay:

I brought the Sly Collection when it was on sale digitally. It was one of my childhood pastimes! I'm more of a Jak & Daxter person though. 

'Ello, nice to meet you, Crimson. I also just recently joined these forums. I hope we get along well, and I hope you enjoy your stay on this site. Also, cheers to Neptunia. :)

I'm surprised to see so many other Neptunia on this site, considering how niche it is. Glad to see I'm not alone then!

Did you like "Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan"? Broly is among my top villains, with Majin Buu and Cooler. :D

It's my favorite among the DBZ movies. I saw 'Battle of the God' on theaters as well and it was good too.