Nice to meet everyone!

Shinobi-Versus

I brought the Sly Collection when it was on sale digitally. It was one of my childhood pastimes! I'm more of a Jak & Daxter person though. 

Jak & Daxter! I have only the first game on PS3. The other games I had on PS2, but HD is way much better! And more fun because of the Trophies. Still, my favorite is the first game. What is your favorite one?

Welcome to the Site Gear-Chan.

Aw, thank you! I'm glad there are so many friendly people on here.

I'm surprised to see so many other Neptunia on this site, considering how niche it is. Glad to see I'm not alone then!

Yes! It's nice meeting people with similar likes. As for the site, I find there are a lot of fans for even the most unpopular games roaming around here. So everyone gets satisfied a bit by what I've seen so far.

• Like 1

'Ello, nice to meet you, Crimson. I also just recently joined these forums. I hope we get along well, and I hope you enjoy your stay on this site. Also, cheers to Neptunia. :)

I go by many names: Scrub, Bitch, Idiot, [insert racial slur here], Dummy, but I'm commonly known as Crimson. I've been gaming since the age of five and my first love is the PS2. I came here looking to make new friends since it's something I don't have a lot of... My hobbies besides gaming included anime, manga/comics, music, Role Playing and some sports. I currently have a PS2, PS3 and Vita. I also have a 3DS, but I don't use it as much. I hope to get a PS4 once it has more games that appeal to me. Currently, I play Final Fantasy XIV the most.

Hope to see you all on PSN!

Welcome both of you to PSNProfiles, I hope you two have a wonderful time here and also, I am glad to meet more hyperdimension fans, when I first joined the site I though I was going to be the only one who like hyperdimension neptunia, I was dead wrong since they're all lot of people here who love it as well, well anyways have a great time here and also.......

HailHydraElmo_zps3acd73d4.gif

Welcome both of you to PSNProfiles, I hope you two have a wonderful time here and also, I am glad to meet more hyperdimension fans, when I first joined the site I though I was going to be the only one who like hyperdimension neptunia, I was dead wrong since they're all lot of people here who love it as well, well anyways have a great time here and also.......

HailHydraElmo_zps3acd73d4.gif

Thank you. It so happens I am very much enjoying my stay around these forums so far. And I meet a lot of kind people such as yourself.Oh, can't forget... -Free hug-

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...