Official SotM XVII

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XVII  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

Can't you just run a signature through Google images and if the file matches, it will show up?

That might actually be possible, you may even get the render to come-up too.

I just Googled my Effole one, it brought me right back to PSNP :P since this is the only site it's on, I also seen some matches for the background I used.

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1

A lot of awesome sigs. This time it's really hard for me to pick the best one. Can't decide between 4, 6, 7, 8 & 9 :S . Narrowed it down to two choices and eventually flipped a coin: #9 it is.

I have to admit: I was expecting to see a Brood Mother from the Dragon Age series in a sig.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

A lot of awesome sigs. This time it's really hard for me to pick the best one. Can't decide between 4, 6, 7, 8 & 9 :S . Narrowed it down to two choices and eventually flipped a coin: #9 it is.

I have to admit: I was expecting to see a Brood Mother from the Dragon Age series in a sig.

You could have requested or something, maybe someone who hadn't an idea on which character to use could go for that one, it's worth the shot.

• Like 1

Why don't you start participating? You seem to like this contes :)

#7 gets my vote, it's nice to see this many people entering!

Because my gimping skills are more about making funny mashup pics as opposed to anything that will win ^_^. I did enter one once (back in the GGA) but it was once again a joke picture (I got one vote though :D)

• Like 2