Official SotM XVII

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XVII  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

That's allowed? I think that image isn't permitted on this site :hmm: .

I think Xxleonardo97xX means when the theme is posted, you can post certain characters you look for. If someone reads it and likes the idea, they might actually make the signature based off of what you said.

Because my gimping skills are more about making funny mashup pics as opposed to anything that will win ^_^. I did enter one once (back in the GGA) but it was once again a joke picture (I got one vote though :D)

If you ever feel like getting better for sigmaking purposes feel free to hit me up if you want. :)

I went with #9 (I loved the colors in it) but does anyone know what character that is in it?

It's a character from the anime Tokyo Ghoul.

Voted for #7. Surprised there were no horror movie monster ones (Halloween, Friday the 13th, etc.)

Most likely because it's easier to use render (images without backgrounds) and movies tend to not have many available renders.

• Like 1

Most likely because it's easier to use render (images without backgrounds) and movies tend to not have many available renders.

I tried making a render of Jason & Chucky but I always mess-up the hair, I can't render that for nothing...

kaneki ken -tokyo ghoul

That explains why I didn't recognize the character, the anime isn't dubbed yet, I did hear it's supposed to be dubbed next year though.

• Like 1