Official SotM XVII

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XVII  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

just as i thought mine was at the bottom",

Really Love that Grave Background with glass used for Jill(RE: The Umbrella Chronicles). It's Very Well Blended together, and to be honest is quite visually amazing.

and thanks for the wonderful comment, it made my day complete", and it seems our monitor matches",  plus~ thanks to my 5 billion votes, i really appreciated although we know it was made in urgent haste",

• Like 2

heh, I knew it. You got a pretty distinctive style :). I knew pretty early on that CMG would finally get of that 2nd place for once :P.

Very well done, congratulations.

Haha, i knew it! I must have got a thing for knowing who makes these signatures :D Great job to everyone who participated and congrats to Gravekeeper for the awesome win! 

I knew it! my suspect was not false after all cmgravekeeper!

A very big congratulations to you, my friend AND to all who took part of this SotM aswell!

Time to revamp the style cm, too easy to spot which one is yours :P

I had a feeling #7 was made by cmg, congrats to you for the win and good job to everyone that participated. Oh, and thanks cmg for the reminder to vote :)

Is my style getting THAT obvious?! :o Well hopefully that's a good thing! I'll try to add a few tweaks to confuse everyone. :P

Can i suggest for a future SOTM theme? I'd like to Legend of Zelda,  with the the varied art styles of the games I bet it would make some interesting signatures.

Next SotM probably will be something along the lines of winter or Christmas. It's up to vote. January is more likely so you should definitely bring it up again after any SotM finishes.

I have a question:If I forgot the picture of the one I voted for,how do I see what was his placement since the poll only says the number of the original entry?

For everyone who has already forgotten about the numbers:

1 - 3rd Place: Xxleonardo97xX - 13/115 votes

2 - 7th Place: Paige - 7/115 votes

3 - 6th Place: TravisQuest - 8/115 votes

4 - Joint 7th Place: DEMON - 7/115 votes

5 - 4th Place: TensaiKatana - 12/115 votes

6 - 8th Place: ReverzerO- - 5/115 votes

7 - 1st Place: cmgravekeeper - 34/115 votes

8 - 9th Place: Floriiss - 2/115 votes

9 - 2nd Place: Izularia - 18/115 votes

10 - 5th Place: Masamune_316 - 9/115 votes

I think it would be a good idea to keep the voting numbers when posting the results, though. 

I really don't think numbers are necessary. People usually remember the signature they voted for. Adding numbers kinda makes it messy when posting results. Too many numbers (place, sig #, votes, total votes, etc).

Edited by cmgravekeeper
  • Like 1

Is my style getting THAT obvious?! :o Well hopefully that's a good thing! I'll try to add a few tweaks to confuse everyone. :P

From the past 3 SotM's I've been able to tell which one was yours, but if I look at your current sig (dragon ball), it differs from those 3 and could be "anyone's" sig.

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX
  • Like 1

win, loose, they were all amazing. i could never do something like that. when it comes to artistic design, i can't even make a stick man without screwing it up. props to all participants. you're all winners

You can just try joining", it was fun & learning",

• Like 1