Happy to join this great community.

Mr_ButtonMash_

Im Adam I live in NJ, just recently bought myself Ps3 console, without knowledge about trophies. I used to love playing video games on my Atari and Amiga when i was a kid, so I decided to give it another go. I got my first platinum couple nights ago, loving God Of War story so far, I think trophies are a great addition to a game, give you an extra challenge and make you go for stuff you normally would ignore while playing. I still have a lot to learn but Im a big fan:). Id love to make some friends who would recommend some titles. Curently im playing God Of War Saga and Mass Effect Trilogy, both incredibly fun.

• Like 2

Welcome to the trophy collecting club, buck-o! It's a rather friendly environment where everyone is welcome. Hope you have an enjoyable time and meet some cool people.

If you like hack n' slash games, I wholeheartedly recommend any of the Devil May Cry titles. They are just pure fun, except for Devil May Cry 2, apparently. I haven't played that one myself, but most fans dislike it.

Im Adam I live in NJ, just recently bought myself Ps3 console, without knowledge about trophies. I used to love playing video games on my Atari and Amiga when i was a kid, so I decided to give it another go. I got my first platinum couple nights ago, loving God Of War story so far, I think trophies are a great addition to a game, give you an extra challenge and make you go for stuff you normally would ignore while playing. I still have a lot to learn but Im a big fan:). Id love to make some friends who would recommend some titles. Curently im playing God Of War Saga and Mass Effect Trilogy, both incredibly fun.

Welcome to the forums Adam!! Nice avatar of a god of war gold trophy!