GTA V

Devialry

• 4 months later...

If you haven't done the assassination missions with Franklin yet, these affect the stock market, so you can look up/buy what stocks will change before you do a mission and then sell the stocks after for a lot of profit.

If you are serious about making big money in GTA V this is what you need to be doing. Follow this guide and you will have more money than you will ever need on all 3 characters:

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/-how-to-make-the-most-out-of-gta-5s-stock-market

EDIT: I realize that link lists a few different methods. Personally I don't waste my time with anything except the assassination missions method. You don't have to wait until the end of the story to do this but the idea is to stockpile as much money as you can before starting so that you can maximize your returns. Use the bed at your safehouse to advance time quickly and to make backup saves. The method is:

TEP I - Starting 1

Begin the story. Keep going through all of the missions, don't worry when you do the LifeInvader assassination as you can't affect stocks at that point. 

Step II - The Hotel Assassination 1

Before you can move past the story at a certain point, you'll have to do The Hotel Assassination. In this you are damaging the shares of Bilkington in order to raise the shares of Betta Pharmaceuticals. Betta Pharmaceuticals peaks at around 80%, and I am unsure about Bilkington (please comment if you find out!) 7

INVEST BEFORE MISSION: [bET] BettaPharmaceuticals (BAWSAQ) SELL AFTER MISSION: [bET] BettaPharmaceuticals (BAWSAQ) BUY AFTER MISSION: [bIL] Bilkington (LCN) SELL AFTER REBOUND: [bIL] Bilkington (LCN) 7

The last two steps aren't very important and and to be honest this assassination will hardly change the outcome at all as you have very little to invest, but you may as well if you want the extra cash. 2

Step III - Complete the story

Finish off the main storyline. If you did the last heist right, you should have around $40M to spend on each character. Now it is time to make some real money. 1

Step IV - The Multi Target Assassination

In this assassination you are damaging the shares of Redwood in order to raise the shares of Debonaire. The Debonaire stocks will peak at around 80% return, with Redwoods peaking at around 300%. 5

INVEST BEFORE MISSIONS: [DEB] Debonaire (LCN) SELL AFTER MISSION: [DEB] Debonaire (LCN) BUY AFTER MISSION: [RWC] Redwood (LCN) SELL AFTER REBOUND: [RWC] Redwood (LCN) 

You may have to wait a few days for Redwood to rebound, so just keep sleeping until it peaks. 

STEP V - The Vice Assassination

In this assassination you are damaging the shares of Facade in order to raise the shares of Fruit. The guides that I have seen have often missed a crucial step in this assassination: invest in Facade as it rebounds. The Fruit shares will peak at around 50%, with Facades peaking at around 30%. 4

INVEST BEFORE MISSION: [FRT] Fruit (BAWSAQ) SELL AFTER MISSION: [FRT] Fruit (BAWSAQ) BUY AFTER MISSION: [FAC] Facade (BAWSAQ) SELL AFTER REBOUND: [FAC] Facade (BAWSAQ) 

This step is the difference between making around $1.5B and $2.1B, so make sure you don't forget it. Once again Facade may take some time to rebound so just keep sleeping until it hits the peak. 

STEP VI - The Bus Assassination

This assassination is slightly different as it focuses entirely on the Vapid stock rebounding after you damage it. The Vapid stock rebound will peak at exactly 100%. 

BUY AFTER MISSION: [VAP] Vapid (BAWSAQ) SELL AFTER REBOUND: [VAP] Vapid (BAWSAQ) 

You'll have to wait a few days for the stock to rebound, so keep advancing time and checking the stocks at any time after 8am. 1

STEP VII - The Construction Assassination

This assassination has no rebound and focuses on getting GoldCoasts business back from another construction firm (not on any of the stock exchanges). The GoldCoast stocks will peak at around 80%. 

INVEST BEFORE MISSION: [GCD] GoldCoast (LCN) SELL AFTER MISSION: [GCD] GoldCoast (LCN) 

Edited by RedEye420