How old are you?

Verona7881

• 3 weeks later...

Do you play more or less games compared to 10 years ago?

I'm 27

I just got done getting 100% in the Namco Museum Collection...and i remember playing a few of those games as a kid. 30+ years ago. To contrast that, i have Dark Souls 2 going right now. Waiting for some weary soul to summon me. 

How about you? Have good taste in games as well?

Edited by prarpin

I just got done getting 100% in the Namco Museum Collection...and i remember playing a few of those games as a kid. 30+ years ago. To contrast that, i have Dark Souls 2 going right now. Waiting for some weary soul to summon me. 

How about you? Have good taste in games as well?

I've played all the Nintendo classics up until the GameCube era, after that I lost interest. Just feel abandoned by them really like so many other old school Ninty fans

My first game was Prince of Persia in '91, I still play rpgs like I always have and over the last few years I've developed a passion for fighting games.

After coming back to DS2 on ps4 recently I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the dlc story lines so in case you haven't already go pick those up

I don't play as much as I used to but I still indulge in 15 hour gaming sessions on a rainy Sunday yknow what I mean ^.-

• 2 weeks later...