How old are you?

Verona7881

42 this month. My dad is 74 and plays Counter-Strike and Skyrim on PC.

My friend was over the 80s and played Tomb Raider and Sly Cooper! Haha

I'm just 14 yrs. old and next year I'll be 15 :yay::yay: ...... is that very young for a gamer?

Not at all! :) Edited by Verona7881

I'm gonna be 33 very soon, like next month. Still playing games, been playing since I was 6 years old! B) My first console was a SEGA 8 Bit, before Sonic! NOW I feel old! :blink:

Im now 34 and my first console was a ZX Spectrum http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZX_Spectrum this was literally the grandad of current video games consoles, not technically a console but it was a gaming platform from generation 2 of video games now the ps4/xbox1 are eighth generation consoles so that shows you how old i am now

• Like 2

I turn 19 in february :)

*Half my friend list probably defriends me after reading this :P* (even though it is stated on my profile xD)

Why would they?

I'm 31 been gaming for as long as i can remember. no plans to stop anytime soon either lol.

Neither do I! I always love when people say here to me "Have you nothing else to do than only drawing and gaming?" Im a real gamefreak! I remember my first console. My very first computer with games was a Commodore 64. Not sure if you know them? With floppies and the famous start text "Run". Haha!

Im now 34 and my first console was a ZX Spectrum http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZX_Spectrum this was literally the grandad of current video games consoles, not technically a console but it was a gaming platform from generation 2 of video games now the ps4/xbox1 are eighth generation consoles so that shows you how old i am now

I dont really think the Commodore 64 is called a console. It was more a old computer with those black floppies and cassettes!

I'm 29....first game system I played was a NES, man I miss Duck Hunt...I used to play it at my Gram's house with my cousins and bro before the system broke, and my own family bought a SNES.  Remember the times when you had to blow in the machine and cartridge 3-4 times to get it to work right?  xD

First console around 5-ish (1985) - Atari 2600

Second console around 6 or 7 (1987... we always got our consoles late when i was younger) - NES

Graduated to the SNES... skipped the N64 (Frankly there wasn't anything that i liked on it other than Zelda)...

moved to Sony in 1997 with the PS1... skipped the Dreamcast

got a GameCube, PS2... the Graduated to the Wii (but it wasn't much of an upgrade)... Graduated to the PS3 (2008) and then on to the PS4 (day one)... i most recently got a Wii-U because of the announcement of a new Zelda and Xenoblade Chronicles but i have barely turned it on.

I have played Xboxs but i have never liked them enough to buy one... sticking with the Japanese consoles has been awesome... probably because my favorite genre is JRPG, lol.

but as you can see, i have been a gamer for 30 years... A true O.G. in case anyone cares.