How old are you?

Verona7881

Yeah, now it's Alice Glass from 'Crystal Castles', since I changed my avatar a few days ago. And hey, finally, someone in this site who knows who Crystal Castles are! :D

Didn't think of that (changing the avatar), sorry.

Crystal Castles were great, too bad they split up. <3 Love and Caring

• 2 weeks later...

Thirty five.

Side Note:

Isn't this question a little redundant? You can always find that out by going into a persons profile. If they leave it blank, then they either don't know how to edit their profile or don't want people to know. This also hangs on IF the information they are providing is true.

True that! But its not a shame to say the real age. I mean, I knew a person who was over 80 years old and played PS2 games, haha! Some are like "Im 45! No way! Im to old to play games so I wont tell it! I make it 25, that makes it better!"

35 last week - but still getting video games as presents. Is that a bit tragic...?

No way! Uh uh! I really love to see people over 30s who play games! I remember years ago, when you was 25, they said "Uh arent you a little bit to old for playing games?" But thats not really anymore! But I also think it has to do that because there are more adult games now.

22, hey look! I got two 2's  :lol:

That makes 4! xD

between 20 and 30, sorry not the kind of information i'd like to give in a forum

Thats fine! :)

i'm 15 years and 11 months old, people says i look like a 10 years old girl! but a little bit tall :(

I turned 20 last month but I look 13 or something.

32, but my wife says that I look like Im 20. Must be something in our family genes cuz my kid brother turned 18 this year and he still looks like his freaking 12 :lol:

Wow people! They think you are younger? Thats better when they say you look like 10 years older! xD

• Like 1

I'm 24 and looking for an job still. :angel:

Wha-What? You already have a fulltime-job while doing your sister's stuff! o_o

How old I am?

Way too old!

There is not enough time too play everything I like, collect trophies and watch every anime!

That means... humans today are living against nature... because we can't complete the tasks we are giving ourself... (Means, hell no, there is no time for a "real" job!!)

Sometimes I really wish immortality (I bet its written wrong) but on the other side... Maybe in 100 years normal humans are dying instantly due cancer, because they are breathing. So, when I'm immortal and survive that... how does it feel? Is it painfull, or can't I feel it, because I'm immortal? When I'm not feeling anything, its okay for me. I'm still able too play, right? RIGHT?! ... Maybe I would revive Pururut... xD (The one I mean knows it.)

hmmm... Neptune fits so good for me. I'm thinking about random stuff my whole life. bwahahahaha :D

... uhm...

24, as said, way too old. Not enough time! T^T

I'm giving a craparonie about money and relationships, the true present of life is TIME!!

Wha-What? You already have a fulltime-job while doing your sister's stuff! o_o

How old I am?

Way too old!

There is not enough time too play everything I like, collect trophies and watch every anime!

That means... humans today are living against nature... because we can't complete the tasks we are giving ourself... (Means, hell no, there is no time for a "real" job!!)

Sometimes I really wish immortality (I bet its written wrong) but on the other side... Maybe in 100 years normal humans are dying instantly due cancer, because they are breathing. So, when I'm immortal and survive that... how does it feel? Is it painfull, or can't I feel it, because I'm immortal? When I'm not feeling anything, its okay for me. I'm still able too play, right? RIGHT?! ... Maybe I would revive Pururut... xD (The one I mean knows it.)

hmmm... Neptune fits so good for me. I'm thinking about random stuff my whole life. bwahahahaha :D

... uhm...

24, as said, way too old. Not enough time! T^T

I'm giving a craparonie about money and relationships, the true present of life is TIME!!

Sister's stuff i don't get it?