Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
effdeegee

Your Most Recent Concert

31 posts in this topic

- Did you recently see a band's live show?

- Did you just get some tickets to an upcoming concert?

I recently saw John Fogerty and I just found out today that I'm going to see Bob Seger! :jaymon:

Bryan Adams is coming soon, too! Can't wait to see the price of those tickets. :)

Took my girlfriend to The 1975 last week, as she is a huge fan of them.

Had a great night! :)

I went to an edm festival where I saw deadmau5, Calvin Harris, Knife Party etc. in August but my most recent actual concert was Macklemore in Hong Kong last March.

Jeez, I can't remember the last concert I seen. We used to go to about a dozen a year and just stopped doing it a couple years ago. I think the last one was for The Dead and The Allman Brothers Band.

- Did you recently see a band's live show?

- Did you just get some tickets to an upcoming concert?

I recently saw John Fogerty and I just found out today that I'm going to see Bob Seger! :jaymon:

Bryan Adams is coming soon, too! Can't wait to see the price of those tickets. :)

How was Fogerty? I imagine it would be one of those scenarios where it was decent but it wasn't Creedence!! Great band!!

How was Fogerty? I imagine it would be one of those scenarios where it was decent but it wasn't Creedence!! Great band!!

It was okay. His voice is gone and it sounded like someone clubbing a cat to death in an alley. Like, wailing banshee, high pitch, shrill. He did all of the hits though so, :dunno: It was free for me so, I'd say it was worth it. :awesome:

my most recent was metallica back in july '11 and i'm going to see lights on the 22nd of this month

I last saw Ultravox back in 2012 - Fantastic concert and I managed to get the bands autographs after the show so a perfect night for me.

The National in Rome :D man what a fantastic concert. Before that I whent to Jack White, not a bad summer!

Never been to a concert in my life...  :unsure:

Never been to a concert in my life...  :unsure:

How come? Sounds like you have good taste in music!!

How come? Sounds like you have good taste in music!!

I don't really know actually, most of my favorite bands are no longer together and the ones that are still going rarely ever come to Ireland.

Wide Mouth Mason

Matt Andersen

John Fogerty

Going to see Bob Seger in 3 days! :jaymon:

Also, several others where I was at the concert but, never paid any attention to the show like:

Lit

Matt Mays

AC/DC

Rolling Stones

Not to mention countless festivals that had like 10-15 different performers and I didn't even pay attention to who was on the bill.

Edited by effdeegee

Bryan Adam's this Wednesday just gone and Slash in a couple of weeks time! :yay:

Last was a while ago - The mighty Wu-Tang Clan.

Before that it was Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie at the Twins of Evil gig

I saw Iced Earth, Sabaton and ReVamp back in April. Hope to see Fozzy, Texas Hippie Coalition and Shaman's Harvest next week.

Edited by JadedDragos

I see a few fellow Bryan Adams fans in here! :D  I saw last Friday (my 4th time seeing him), and I'm seeing the Kaiser Chiefs next February and the Foo Fighters in June. :)

It was a long time ago, actually! January, 2009, I took my girlfriend to go see Disturbed when they had Skindred and Sevendust opening for them. Before that I'd go more frequently. I miss going :(