Your Most Recent Concert

effdeegee

- Did you recently see a band's live show?

- Did you just get some tickets to an upcoming concert?

I recently saw John Fogerty and I just found out today that I'm going to see Bob Seger! :jaymon:

Bryan Adams is coming soon, too! Can't wait to see the price of those tickets. :)

- Did you recently see a band's live show?

- Did you just get some tickets to an upcoming concert?

I recently saw John Fogerty and I just found out today that I'm going to see Bob Seger! :jaymon:

Bryan Adams is coming soon, too! Can't wait to see the price of those tickets. :)

How was Fogerty? I imagine it would be one of those scenarios where it was decent but it wasn't Creedence!! Great band!!

How was Fogerty? I imagine it would be one of those scenarios where it was decent but it wasn't Creedence!! Great band!!

It was okay. His voice is gone and it sounded like someone clubbing a cat to death in an alley. Like, wailing banshee, high pitch, shrill. He did all of the hits though so, :dunno: It was free for me so, I'd say it was worth it. :awesome:

• 1 month later...

Wide Mouth Mason

Matt Andersen

John Fogerty

Going to see Bob Seger in 3 days! :jaymon:

Also, several others where I was at the concert but, never paid any attention to the show like:

Lit

Matt Mays

AC/DC

Rolling Stones

Not to mention countless festivals that had like 10-15 different performers and I didn't even pay attention to who was on the bill.

Edited by effdeegee