Finally stepping forward

DaisyVilla102

ah yes the mashing, the only play afforded those whose coins were guzzled, the attract modes were some penniless fun too

viva cow and chicken, fosters and johnny bravo

i actually dislike silent hill for turning me into a chemically unbalanced exposed nerve

• Like 1

Accept this complimentary muffin our love and affection.

Yay, a muffin! Thanks, Stormdemon556!  :wave:

My horror preference is usually ghosts, zombies, and dolls. Like Dead Silence.

Ooh, I love zombie movies, too. I'm going to have to watch Dead Silence now. Have you seen Puppet Master?

i actually dislike silent hill for turning me into a chemically unbalanced exposed nerve

Sorry, but this made me laugh. I take it you're NOT a horror fan?

the mysteries are cool, i'm inquisitive and we know what happens to the curious

but i must concede that my susceptible system takes too long to normalise er... ja

really liked twists of Hide and Seek with De Niro - i get at least half a point for that 1 right? *or maybe they different games* - shut up voice in my head!

• Like 1

"...i'm inquisitive and we know what happens to the curious..."

Mm-hmm... Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back...  ;)

I love it when someone actually puts a little effort in to their intro. Welcome to PNSP, enjoy your stay!

Thank you! I got more than one chuckle out of reading your profile intro!  :lol: 

• Like 1

Thank you, xzero4812, Nepgear2, ShogunCroCop, muff1na, and AndyLish79! :D

...You probably already know me from a certain music thread, so I probably do not have to introduce myself. Also, it's really nice to find new Metal fans...

Yep, I remember you! Nice to see you again! :wave:

Guinness, the best beer in the world, in my opinion...

There's other beer?? o_O ...lol... I both rue and lament all the wasted years I spent thinking I wouldn't like a dark beer and that I had to choke down lagers and pretend to like them. Damn you, popular American beer advertising! :shakefist:

...Nice to meet another veteran of old school computer games (if that's not too offensive!) Love the wordle clouds on your profile too.

Not at all offended! :) and thanks! I figured my lists would be way too long and the clouds would take up less real estate on the page, plus they're kinda fun to look at :D

Welcome to the madhouse, I'll be accommodating all your needs, shackles aren't strapped on tight enough? I'm your guy, are you in need of bandage from profuse bleeding because you've been banging your head against the wall too much? I'm your guy! Just go ahead and ask!

Edited by coldkillaaaaaaaa
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forums! This is how every introduction should be.

I'd sometimes get to work and someone would ask me, "did you see so-and-so on the news today?".  Pfft. Nope. Give me Courage, Dexter's Lab, Regular Show, Transformers: Beast Wars, (you-get-the-picture-here), over the "real world" any day.

I absolutely agree with that - specially here in Spain, there's a new corrupt politician every single day, it's becoming so common it's not even news anymore. I can live without worrying with that.  :blah:

• Like 1

Thanks, Playsonic2, Dark_Tooth69, PLamb858, lts_Rainbow_Dash, Dreakon13, Beyondthegrave07, and TheVader66 :wave:

...most of all I want to thank you for your military service!!

Thank you for your support :)

Just mentioning Buster Bunny brings me back to my early childhood... How nostalgic!

That reminds me-- I need to add "How I Spent My Vacation" to my list of favorite movies... I quote lines from that movie (and get blank and vaguely worried looks from my coworkers) all the time. :D

...and also.........HailHydraElmo_zps3acd73d4.gif

I laugh every time I see that gif. Way to subvert childhood, Elmo.
  • Like 2