Cielle's Dandy Platinum 夢: [name subject to change 250]

Senbon Kaguya

Congrats on all the plats S4V463! Can't wait to see when you have 100! I agree with your opinion on MGR: Revengeance, it's soundtrack gets me so pumped when fighting the bosses and I ended up actually getting the songs from soundtrack on my iPod and CD :lol: I hope to platinum it later on after working through some of my backlog

• Like 1

Congrats on all the plats S4V463! Can't wait to see when you have 100! I agree with your opinion on MGR: Revengeance, it's soundtrack gets me so pumped when fighting the bosses and I ended up actually getting the songs from soundtrack on my iPod and CD :lol: I hope to platinum it later on after working through some of my backlog

Thanks man! And you can just call me Fox, I don't want you to type out all those numbers haha.

And definitely, you should platinum it and 100 percent it, this is one of my favorite songs from the Bladewolf DLC.

Damn, never noticed how many platinums you shared with me until now (We share 14, soon to be 15, thank you Hyperdimension Neptunia). Good luck with your future plats!

Also, if you liked playing Neptunia, mk2 and Victory are a lot better than the original and worth the play.

Zone of the enders platinum? I gotta +1 you!

And yes, I am definitely picking up the other games, don't you worry about that and thanks!

Edited by S4V463_F0XH0UND

You have an impressive collection of platinum there S4V463, and I enjoyed reading the descriptions. :D And one little mistake I noticed, you put the Arkham City platinum image for Arkham Asylum. :lol: Good luck on the road to #100, and do you know what it is going to be?

• Like 1

You have an impressive collection of platinum there S4V463, and I enjoyed reading the descriptions. :D And one little mistake I noticed, you put the Arkham City platinum image for Arkham Asylum. :lol: Good luck on the road to #100, and do you know what it is going to be?

Thanks haha, and damn, I'll fix that! :P I spent hours making this.

Great list so far, you've got quite a few great platinums.

Good luck with your journey to #100!

Thanks! Yeah I'm proud of a lot of them.

I like your platinums. 100 plats is a good milestone too.

I started a new account so I wont hit that for a while.

I couldn't make a new account but good luck to you! And thanks~

Nice collection! Good luck with your future platinums!

Thanks!  I'm really close to one of mine right now.

I was just wondering why. It would look nicer IMO.

There, even though it isn't in the middle, I hid them all in spoilers. I'm still working on this list so bare with me! I'm going to add a cover image at some point.

Your list looks awesome. You know what I want to play now...? Yakuza!

Yes! And your list is more awesome I'm sure, you have 123 platinums! I'm closing in on my 84th.

There, even though it isn't in the middle, I hid them all in spoilers. I'm still working on this list so bare with me! I'm going to add a cover image at some point.

IMHO the way it was before was waayyyyy better than now. No point in hiding the images (making page lighter to load?), you should revert imo.

Yes! And your list is more awesome I'm sure, you have 123 platinums! I'm closing in on my 84th.

I doubt so, I don't have finished Dead Space collection as you did (ever intend doing Extraction spinoff?), neither played all R&C as you did (although I bought Into The Nexus and intend doing it... at some point). You are more of a collection platinumer as I would like to be, unfortunately I can't play the "same game" more than once in a row... :/

EDIT: looked your list and you have Extraction, hope you get back and finish it someday for a full collection + Ignition for 100%. Hotline Miami, awesome game, interested in finishing it? If you want an advice and can overcome the initial frustration of trial and error, I would say "Do it!". The feeling of mashing through everyone is worth the frustration you get imo.

Edited by TheYuriG

IMHO the way it was before was waayyyyy better than now. No point in hiding the images (making page lighter to load?), you should revert imo.

I doubt so, I don't have finished Dead Space collection as you did (ever intend doing Extraction spinoff?), neither played all R&C as you did (although I bought Into The Nexus and intend doing it... at some point). You are more of a collection platinumer as I would like to be, unfortunately I can't play the "same game" more than once in a row... :/

Doing extraction soon! So yep, and awww, you should. I really like most of the games I platinumed.

And should I? I did like them in the middle..

Really nice platinum collection! ^^ Keep on hunting! 

Thanks! I'm working on it.

Doing extraction soon! So yep, and awww, you should. I really like most of the games I platinumed.

And should I? I did like them in the middle...

I wish I could, but...

If you liked it, stay like this. I just thought that the list was better with the images showing up instead of hidden, but it's up to you.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1