Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

Every forum needs one, especially if they want to be a bit more of a tight-knit community! Let the other forum-goers see who they chat with on a daily basis. ;)

I'm a bit shy, so I won't post mine quite yet. If you guys do though, it might encourage me to!

• Like 4

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11293

:o Gota could, if drunk and at distance, be mistaken for the guy who played Harry Osborne (name escapes me <_<)

..id post mine, but i has no camera and i hate FaceBook, maybe if i care enough ill go on and get one...till then, i look like my avatar B)

• Like 1

:o Gota could, if drunk and at distance, be mistaken for the guy who played Harry Osborne (name escapes me <_<)

..id post mine, but i has no camera and i hate FaceBook, maybe if i care enough ill go on and get one...till then, i look like my avatar B)

James Franco you mean. I've been getting that too often of late. =/ Go on post a pic hey!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Might as well post one here...

This is me, haven't shaved since before November (as I am a lazy bastard) and my hair is getting a bit long.

This is: The Man, The Myth, The Legend.... Ianisonline

0122404.jpg

Also, I am in my room where I stay for Uni, this is not my room at my actual house