Dreakon139

The 'Post A Picture Of Yourself" Thread

2,616 posts in this topic

On 7/28/2011 at 8:20 PM, Muff said:

:o Gota could, if drunk and at distance, be mistaken for the guy who played Harry Osborne (name escapes me <_<)

..id post mine, but i has no camera and i hate FaceBook, maybe if i care enough ill go on and get one...till then, i look like my avatar B)

that would be James Franco.

My picture is actually my avatar! HOORAAA!

Edited by dokkanexpert

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:35 PM, FarSideOfSaturn said:

At Vault 131 a couple of weeks ago. Basically this bar in town goes through different themes every month or so, this month's theme is Fallout. So I treated myself to a Nuka Cola while my girlfriend had an extremely potent stimpak, I tried some and it's genuinely one of the strongest drinks I've ever had. I hadn't eaten anything prior to going so I may not have been entirely sober when I left. And yes, I got to keep the cap :lol: 

Is this in Edinburgh? By Waverly Station? If so, I walked by it 3 different times and didn't see it open. Inside looked like it was closed for good or something.

30 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

Is this in Edinburgh? By Waverly Station? If so, I walked by it 3 different times and didn't see it open. Inside looked like it was closed for good or something.

Yeah, it's about five minutes walk from Waverly Station on Old Market Street, opposite the Edinburgh Council building. They do close for a few days while they're setting up their new theme. The Fallout theme ends on Monday 26th November with the next one starting on Saturday 1st December, so they won't be open at all between those dates. I'm just guessing but you might've been unlucky and walked by while they were getting set up again. 

Here's their facebook page :)

On 27/11/2018 at 1:43 PM, Venocide said:

Started to grow my hair. I figured I better make the most of it before I lose it all haha

iKa1V8n.jpg

Dude, you have the best room ever!

On 11/11/2017 at 3:43 AM, RedDevils4Eva_- said:

2z3w9z6.jpg

Another new claptrap shirt 1f60d.png

Nice septum! I'm actually used to piercings since two friends of mine have septum, cheeks and split tongue lol

My face in  2019

51371560_1193194287501287_81238764722564

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 3:57 PM, HarleyQuinn007 said:

beautiful picture

On 10/12/2017 at 6:21 PM, Galactic Hyper Balls said:

All we are, are Farts in the Wind

RdrRn3Y.png

That's awesome man!

2lmnexd.jpg

Hmm 🤔

QDGhhdD.jpg

My girlfriend and I. She is from Chicago and I am a huge basketball fan, with the great Michael Jordan being my all-time favorite player. So, we bought these matching Chicago exclusive Jordan All-Star jerseys when we visited back last year and wear them from time to time nowadays.

WWD5qhO.jpg

Here is my son and I! He is 6 years old, and recently got started on the same console as his daddy (Nintendo). When I started, I was four so just a year younger than his start but my first console (although shared with my sister) was a regular Nintendo, so in true family tradition, I got him a Switch for Christmas this last year and he is well on his way in Super Mario Odyssey and Minecraft!

On 3/9/2019 at 7:43 AM, DPtheGod said:

QDGhhdD.jpg

My girlfriend and I. She is from Chicago and I am a huge basketball fan, with the great Michael Jordan being my all-time favorite player. So, we bought these matching Chicago exclusive Jordan All-Star jerseys when we visited back last year and wear them from time to time nowadays.

WWD5qhO.jpg

Here is my son and I! He is 6 years old, and recently got started on the same console as his daddy (Nintendo). When I started, I was four so just a year younger than his start but my first console (although shared with my sister) was a regular Nintendo, so in true family tradition, I got him a Switch for Christmas this last year and he is well on his way in Super Mario Odyssey and Minecraft!

Ethnicity of your wife may I ask?

Me, my weird punisher tattoo, ps4 wristband and half of Geraldo's head.

2mnfb41.jpg

69254000_1326547214177080_4366989370658390016_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQmRyTf6Qg9UamskeY8WMJTY4MY8HUDrFVi11_2Q3qmuAzibpi7xZDgtiIlXNomr41S8_G0Gpe8OdrUyEq2ougCE&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=fbe4a2ff8459accafc58fbcbca0b8b38&oe=5DDB59E1

Respect before the match against Toby Farley at Valour Pro Wrestling in York, PA.