Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

Damnit piggie, your statuesque body and gorgeous wife can go shove it. With that PSN ID I would've taken you for a child!

I'm so fat... :angry:

:o

LOL.... "Piggie Pie" has been my nickname for years and years... "Piggie" for short... it originated from my last name so i have literally had it for years and years... I was called "naughty pig" from about 7 years old till i was about 11 or 12 then it evolved into Piggie when i was about 13 till i was about 17 until the Insane Clown Posse came out with a song called "Piggy Pie" so then people started calling me that only spelled Piggie like Biggie Smalls... and here i am at 31 years old and my friends still call me Piggie... and when i got my PS3 years ago i was actually surprised that the name was available because i have tried to use it as user names for other things and the name is always taken (unless its a PS3 site obviously, lol).

a little history on the name, lol...

No, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm kidding. You look pretty respectable.

On American standards, you have your pants above your waist, so you're pretty much set.

Love the "pants above the waist" comment, lol... You can tell a lot about a person depending on how high their pants are, lol... Good times! Im always telling my little brother to pull up his pants... He is 10 years younger though... to him im just an old man who doesn't know anything

Your wife's hot.

Also, love the shoes.

That is all.

Haha... Thanks!

i would love to know the story about the nick-names, lol

My pledge name for my fraternity (enough said lol). She is spronkle because she asked for spronkles, instead of sprinkles, on her ice cream when we went on our first date. The nickname just kind of stuck!

• Like 4

My pledge name for my fraternity (enough said lol). She is spronkle because she asked for spronkles, instead of sprinkles, on her ice cream when we went on our first date. The nickname just kind of stuck!

I think the fraternity name speaks for itself, lol

as far as your wife's nickname... very funny!

Spanky and Spronkles... good times! Im stuck with piggie :(

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I'll let the cat out of the bag...

I hate the fact I look so serious in this picture, but it was the best one I could find. :P

Still pretty badass though, was taken last winter on my month long journey to Edinburgh, Scotland.

that photo looks like an add for that beer "captain Morgan's" or something lol

Here's mine ... i usually have my hair shaved shorter but since it's winter i let the wool grow a bit longer

41416_644522091_5382074_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...