Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

how so

The description in the video you linked says "I do not own this video", that made me suspicious, so I've done a quick search on youtube and found this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/snacksize549/videos

You said you don't have time to record, but that channel is full of videos and well known, now you can say "that's my channel" but if it was, you would never link one of your videos from a channel that stole it, you would obviously link them from your channel, that's why I'm pretty sure that you're not the one in the video.

Edited by Elbender93

The description in the video you linked says "I do not own this video", that made me suspicious, so I've done a quick search on youtube and found this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/snacksize549/videos

You said you don't have time to record, but that channel is full of videos and well known, now you can say "that's my channel" but if it was, you would never link one of your videos from a channel that stole it, you would obviously link them from your channel, that's why I'm pretty sure that you're not the one in the video.

yea my friend uploads some of my videos on her channel

i had posted in one of my updates & my other thread that the videos i show you are from my friends channel not mine, just for the sake of stalkers

- most of those vidoes are months or years old, i dont have the time to do as much anymore because i just moved

thanks

Edited by SoftBall-Girl-8

yea my friend uploads some of my videos on her channel

i had posted in one of my updates & my other thread that the videos i show you are from my friends channel not mine, just for the sake of stalkers

- most of those vidoes are months or years old, i dont have the time to do as much anymore because i just moved

thanks

your "main channel" has over 38k stalkers, why should it make a difference if you linked a video here?

Edit: I'll end it here, I've already reached my conclusion and I don't want to make a big fuss over this, I'm sure everybody here will be able to judge it by themselves, should they care enough to do it.

Edited by Elbender93
  • Like 3