Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

Just had an awesome time watching Belgium - Russia on Big screen in my hometown with my friends !

10408884_658002297616665_845701808386045

I'm the guy with the beard, 2nd from the left on the upper row ! Belgium can do it !!! World Cup 2014 !

• Like 4

You too?!  D:

i really don't look like him nor he does to me, this is Nonsense! not mad, not mad.

well.. I didn't tell that you 2 looked a liked... just remembered someone telling you that... well... expect more to says it with that hair and covered face ^_^

well.. I didn't tell that you 2 looked a liked... just remembered someone telling you that... well... expect more to says it with that hair and covered face ^_^

i actually ment with "you too" about the thinking about it, because i remembered it just when i posted it. you're right though *sigh*

Actually you kinda do look alike

tumblr_inline_mj9o6hbLc61qz4rgp.gif

I actually don't mind, maybe. just have to live with that fact  :D

i actually ment with "you too" about the thinking about it, because i remembered it just when i posted it. you're right though *sigh*

tumblr_inline_mj9o6hbLc61qz4rgp.gif

I actually don't mind, maybe. just have to live with that fact  :D

I don't think you look that much like him. It's just the hair. That hairstyle will, unfortunately, be forever known as "Beiber hair".

My suggestion: Get a mohawk.  :lol:

• Like 2

ehehehe... let me guess.. you stopped using your actual pic as avatar since then? :P

I don't think you look that much like him. It's just the hair. That hairstyle will, unfortunately, be forever known as "Beiber hair".

My suggestion: Get a mohawk.  :lol:

what a splendid Idea Mr. Moogle... you could also try shaving them all off...

at razizo below.... awwwwwwwwww.... sooo... cute... 

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 2

ehehehe... let me guess.. you stopped using your actual pic as avatar since then? :P

what a splendid Idea Mr. Moogle... you could also try shaving them all off...

You sir know me too well! 

and i guess i'm going to change my haircut next month, but i'm not the only one who looks like him, there's my twin brother, but he's somehow different looking than me.

Also, You look cute razizo ^

• Like 1