Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

Thanks! I re-dye it fairly often, but unfortunately it only takes like 2 weeks to darken again :c

Nice, would love to see some of your other colours at one point!   ;)  Dyed hair looks awesome haha.  I always wanted to try silver but I pussy out in fear that it won't work or will become a horrible mess lol.

Edited by Kashiyuka
  • Like 2

Damn man thats really red lol, looks cool though. My friend tried to dye her hair blue and it turned a really snotty green.

Thanks xD sucks about your friend, I guess dye works different with different people ^_^

That photo is from June of last year, unfortunately while I've got close I've never got it to be quite as red as that again ;-;

Nice, would love to see some of your other colours at one point!   ;)  Dyed hair looks awesome haha.  I always wanted to try silver but I pussy out in fear that it won't work or will become a horrible mess lol.

You should try it! I'll probably go red a couple more times but I definitely wanna try cyan at some point c:

• Like 2

Thanks xD sucks about your friend, I guess dye works different with different people ^_^

That photo is from June of last year, unfortunately while I've got close I've never got it to be quite as red as that again ;-;

Na, it was awesome, because she was so convinced she'd died it perfectly blue it was freaking hilarious when she insisted it was blue and everyone was like no dude its green.

• Like 1

Na, it was awesome, because she was so convinced she'd died it perfectly blue it was freaking hilarious when she insisted it was blue and everyone was like no dude its green.

Hahah xD a similar thing happened before dying it so bright, I went for a dark red yet everyone insisted it was purple ;-;