Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes. Already have saved her over 5 times now, lol People just won't stop hitting on her, man. The first time I did "save" her, that was actually a serious case and matter, but now it's just people who keep on hitting on her, but they don't get as creepy or attached to her. I told her she can tell people that I'm her boyfriend, and it's been actually turning guys (and gals recently) away from her. We're almost turning into best friends now, and are hanging out together all the time, barely are we ever separated when we got the time chance to hang out, so not as many people are hitting on her anymore.

Why don't you just ask her to be your girlfriend instead of just pretending to be a couple? Seems a bit more beneficial for both parties.

Why don't you just ask her to be your girlfriend instead of just pretending to be a couple? Seems a bit more beneficial for both parties.

I had a friend like that in High School. We all thought he was dating this girl for almost a year. Then one day he was like "ha, we fooled you guys...you thought we were dating" and we were like "yeah...I guess the joke is on us :huh: "

Edited by Dr_Mayus