Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

My son turned 6 years old today, his favorite present was a bearded dragon. We haven't figured out a name just yet but he wants to name him (or her, not sure yet) Charizard.

Parker

Happy birthday to the little one! He sure has grown up ^_^

And Charizard is like the most badass name you can give to pretty much anything so let him go with that one! xD

Edited by Omar

craproom zenselfie for 27th birthday, so far so good, expecting fewer plats from now on as I'm going to work off shore, but I's been a good run, keep on hunting :D

smV6Cjd.jpg?2

It looks like you are enjoying the best crap in your life. Like you've been constipated for a week and the meds the doc gave you finally kicked in.

Also, you can't take a small tv and a game console to your private quarters? You working on an oil rig or something?

• Like 1

I love the boom box pic, however, doesn't wearing headphones defeat the purpose of the boombox? Why not just use a Walkman at that point? Btw, yes, I'm old enough to, and also have fond memories of that Era and it's technology. Ahhh...the good ol days.

Added the head phone for flare, I still have hackers recorded on a vhs too, man those be kind rewind days lol

Tapes are sooo Hi-Fidelity :D

Edited by Titanic Balls
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...