Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

Finally got my own camera. Not amazing or anything spectacular, but pretty good for me. I love photography, but never owned myself a camera, and I don't want to already buy a good yet complex and expensive camera when I'm basically just a newbie. Camera is good as a starter pack for me. I consider myself good when taking pictures of subjects though, as in ones that exclude me, like in this pic for instance, lol I am more conformable with Nikon usually, but once I think once I can handle the more complex cameras, I guess I'll start rolling with Canon, maybe? For now, the quality of this camera good, good enough to spot how dirty my bathroom mirror is :P Quality in this picture dropped though, as I am using this via Facebook. Fucking Facebook always fucking up with the quality of pictures doe.

I love how you do your laundry while taking pictures! Oh wait... :P

Finally got my own camera. Not amazing or anything spectacular, but pretty good for me. I love photography, but never owned myself a camera, and I don't want to already buy a good yet complex and expensive camera when I'm basically just a newbie. Camera is good as a starter pack for me. I consider myself good when taking pictures of subjects though, as in ones that exclude me, like in this pic for instance, lol I am more conformable with Nikon usually, but once I think once I can handle the more complex cameras, I guess I'll start rolling with Canon, maybe? For now, the quality of this camera good, good enough to spot how dirty my bathroom mirror is :P Quality in this picture dropped though, as I am using this via Facebook. Fucking Facebook always fucking up with the quality of pictures doe.

You look so sweet my friend :D

• Like 1

I love how you do your laundry while taking pictures! Oh wait... :P

You wish. That's not my laundry. I tend to have OCD like instincts when it comes to that sorta mess. Were it my laundry, I would've taken care of it completely. I cleaned the mirror after my taken picture. And I'm one of these people that gets so happy when I get a new sponge to use to clean dishes. :P I love cleaning when I get the chance to. But I ain't cleaning people's shit they ought to take care of themselves, like the laundry on the picture... okay, I may take care of the laundry in a day or two if it's still there. xD I tend to get impatient eventually. My folks get annoyed when they "clean" their dishes, yet, I clean it again cause I see a spot or two not cleaned left. So you better not post a picture of yourself, and there's stuff that might I might consider dirty, unsanitary, or anything to be defined as a mess in the background of the picture, cause otherwise, you'll trigger me. :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...