Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

B2JLOKk.png

That picture is a bit old and found it now while looking something different on my e-mail haha.

Czech Republic is my favorite place but it rained all the god damn time during the fest. 

Well, if you can't tell l am the one with afro wig. 

gTZnQgW.jpg

This one on the other hand, was taken a week ago or something. The weather was just too nice to not have a cold beer and l have no idea why resolution is that low lol.

Nice pictures, bro!

• Like 1

B2JLOKk.png

That picture is a bit old and found it now while looking something different on my e-mail haha.

Czech Republic is my favorite place but it rained all the god damn time during the fest. 

Well, if you can't tell l am the one with afro wig. 

gTZnQgW.jpg

This one on the other hand, was taken a week ago or something. The weather was just too nice to not have a cold beer and l have no idea why resolution is that low lol.

Nice pictures man! I gotta say that your beard is very similar to Seth Rollins'

i mean it, despite what some people may think of me i'm honest and i mean what i say

nice display name by the way, you like ducks ? :)

I personally appreciate it. I get criticized a lot irl just because I don't "dress like the other girls" and I don't wear make up so having someone honestly say I look good really makes me happy.

My display/PSN name is a longgg, but somewhat kind of interesting story lol. I made it when I was in 4th grade for one of those MMORPGs, it kinda stuck with me ever since :P

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 2

I personally appreciate it. I get criticized a lot irl just because I don't "dress like the other girls" and I don't wear make up so having someone honestly say I look good really makes me happy.

My display/PSN name is a longgg, but somewhat kind of interesting story lol. I made it when I was in 4th grade for one of those MMORPGs, it kinda stuck with me ever since :P

What kind of awesome human beings are you hanging out with? I'll steer clear of people like that. Life is hard enough as it is to then have somebody critisize something that isnt true. Yuu is right, you are very pretty. Your friends/family don't know what they're talking about.

• Like 2

What kind of awesome human beings are you hanging out with? I'll steer clear of people like that. Life is hard enough as it is to then have somebody critisize something that isnt true. Yuu is right, you are very pretty. Your friends/family don't know what they're talking about.

I actually don't hang out with anyone anymore tbh. All my friends are online because they're all nice and accepting unlike all the people I grew up with &I went to school with. I still keep to myself a lot, but all of the harassment I got still lurks >.< & Thank you, I appreciate it as well. (:

Cold weather is the best weather when it comes to water sports. Nobody does any water sports except for some lunatics called Milan.

yGyHL0o.png 

Seriously, it's great. I felt like l hired the whole lake haha.

Looking really pro on that shit, right?

14825555_10154674054428599_1696841215_n. 

Or maybe not.

In case you were wondering, yeah it was cold as fuck.

FQsZjs1.png 

water sports, eh?

that was a risky click.

Finally got my hair done the other day. My adorable boyfriend is in the backseat lol. This is a more recent photo compared to the other one :P

14606305_10210730582890361_9045627435498

You two are so adorable together, i just threw up in my mouth a little. Those blue eyes too...

Cold weather is the best weather when it comes to water sports. Nobody does any water sports except for some lunatics called Milan.

yGyHL0o.png

Seriously, it's great. I felt like l hired the whole lake haha.

Looking really pro on that shit, right?

14825555_10154674054428599_1696841215_n.

Or maybe not.

In case you were wondering, yeah it was cold as fuck.

FQsZjs1.png

That looks like fun...even the wiping out part. I'm like you though, a polar bear. I love the cold. Edited by PhilDeezEnYuTees
  • Like 3

water sports, eh?

that was a risky click.

Huh? Why is that? :D

That looks like fun...even the wiping out part. I'm like you though, a polar bear. I love the cold.

ROFL! That metaphor of being polar bear cracked me up! ;D

It was fun, as l said l was totally alone in the lake and did whatever l want. Cold was a plus as l like testing my physical abilities and l am happy to say l did not get sick at all haha :D

Wiping out part was totally my mistake, when l wanted to go to shore, l couldn't arrange my speed so my board hit the deck and l fell down. My friends said l was extremely lucky because l missed by hair to hit my head on that deck. That would not be pleasant haha.

• Like 1

Huh? Why is that? :D

ROFL! That metaphor of being polar bear cracked me up! ;D

It was fun, as l said l was totally alone in the lake and did whatever l want. Cold was a plus as l like testing my physical abilities and l am happy to say l did not get sick at all haha :D

Wiping out part was totally my mistake, when l wanted to go to shore, l couldn't arrange my speed so my board hit the deck and l fell down. My friends said l was extremely lucky because l missed by hair to hit my head on that deck. That would not be pleasant haha.

water sports is a term used to refer to a person literally pissing on another.