Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

Huh? Why is that? :D

ROFL! That metaphor of being polar bear cracked me up! ;D

It was fun, as l said l was totally alone in the lake and did whatever l want. Cold was a plus as l like testing my physical abilities and l am happy to say l did not get sick at all haha :D

Wiping out part was totally my mistake, when l wanted to go to shore, l couldn't arrange my speed so my board hit the deck and l fell down. My friends said l was extremely lucky because l missed by hair to hit my head on that deck. That would not be pleasant haha.

water sports is a term used to refer to a person literally pissing on another.

Here's me, after a ~10,000ft climb for this beautiful scenery...

Fun fact: I have a phobia of heights (still have it), but climbed with friends so high, feels like I achieved a platinum trophy in life.

Is that trash I see in the background? What absolute pieces of human shit would do that to a place like that. You want to be a filthy animal in your own local cement jungle, fine. Let your neighbors call you the piece of shit you are. Don't do that scum bag move in such beautiful mountain side forests. Freaking triggers me to no end. If I ever saw a person do that, I'd pick the bottle off the ground and shove it down your goddamned throat.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's time again to post here.

After SAO: Lost Song platine, I drove to a Chinese restaurant and weeaboos discussing about X-mas party and stuff. Where's Ken-chan? :awesome:

15204266_10154757930111057_65987403_o.jp

Too much eggnog yoh!  :awesome:

Whoa, nice glasses.  :o

EDIT: Wait, is that really you?

Edited by Gokai Yellow
  • Like 1