Ello everyone ^w^

KyuubiWarGreymon

Mw5zfra.png

Ello everyone! ^w^ I'm new to this side of the site kinda.. ehehe.. i've snuck in a few times though all ninja like.. :ninja:  

My PSN name is from two of my favorite animes Naruto and Digimon, Kyuubi being my fave Bijuu and WarGreymon/Agumon being my favorite Digimon. X3 

I'm your normal Teenage derp/baptized christian/laid back trophy hunter who lives with her Mom and pets, i also have a epic best friend/best big sister ever(Well she's not blood related but she's my big sis.) x3

The very first game system i played was a Ps1 before i had it so long it ended up not working anymore, then i got a Ps2, then in the past few years i got a Nintendo Wii and most recently a Ps3, and i hope to get a Nintendo 3DS and Ps4 and PS Vita in the future.

I grew up with cartoons and animes alike, the animes i grew up with being Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, Dbz, Card Captors, Beyblade, and some others i can't remember right now. X'D Most recently i've gotten into animes like Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, Soul Eater/Soul Eater NOT, Bleach, Tokyo Mew Mew, Ronin Warriors, and many many more. xD :'3

Also, one more thing ya peeps should know about me, is that i have a girlfriend. I have known her since 2013, soo we've been together for 2 years and counting this one makes 3.

online_girlfriend_stamp_by_flashyfashiongirlfriend_stamp_by_sparklum-d3kusnz.pngMy_Girlfriend_Is_Sexxxy_Stamp_by_OckGal.

My Personal Quotes:

"A Heros True Strength Comes From The Heart Not Their Mind" - KyuubiWarGreymon

"It Takes Real Courage To Embrace Darkness Rather Then Fear It" - KyuubiWarGreymon

:platinum:The DigiFox's Trophy Lair :platinum:

Current Mood:

tumblr_m6lgbdo5ck1ryje4eo1_500.gif

My Trophy Card:

KyuubiWarGreymon.png

PC Games I Play:

Facebook Games

Various Other Ones (Steam type games, ectera)

My Currently Owned Game Systems:

Ps2

Ps3

Wii

t3tOjvf.png

8wCCxMh.png

SOgNMnC.png
pCNr1UY.png
iZC8CGY.png&key=53e4294a122aa7b7c2e069bf32995896c3362a00cc69340e606ba51eaecfd45c

q72b2Bz.png

VePogCR.png

Mw5zfra.png

zkjXbTK.png

gq32Bhu.png
Q67uc2A.png
Eb2WEkM.png&key=f04044bad73d7b10731f64d1c0b89200f1c6cd74b8fbfb49300fada68580bfb6

Avatars, Banners, and Signature made for me by the awesome Floris-San

E4OWCqH.png

RVM06qz.png

Signatures made for me by the awesome Alexi-San

r5uI6Zv.png
3Z2mZlT.png

Profile cover banners made by the awesome Dragon-Archon

zsFP0f3.png
Awesome welcome profile cover banner made by the awesome Yami

Sayonara!~

giphy.gif

Edited by KyuubiWarGreymon