Pressing quit on puzzles and turning off the ps3

I skipped a couple of puzzles (like the arm wrestling.) One or two skips is fine, I got the My Gray Matters trophy on my third case. So, it's something you should get naturally if you don't skip too much.

Yeah as the person above said it doesn't matter too much. I accidentally skipped a puzzle and still managed to get the trophy. So don't worry about it too much lol. 

• 4 months later...

I skipped a couple of puzzles (like the arm wrestling.) One or two skips is fine, I got the My Gray Matters trophy on my third case. So, it's something you should get naturally if you don't skip too much.

I agree, I have not skipped a single mini game or puzzle because I didn't know how many skips I would be allowed to get away with.  But I just got the 'My Grey Matters' trophy after crossing the stupid rope bridge towards the end of the third case.

So I believe there will be a ton of opportunities within the remainder of the game to get a total of 45 mini games or puzzles.

I wish I knew this beforehand, that way I would never of made myself endure that stupid arm wrestling challenge.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...