More Sound Shapes DLC Incoming

Goro

I'm wondering where the hell was Admiral Ackbar to yell "It's a trap" when I was on the store buying Sound Shapes doods :|

Wdjat! Did you delete the game again?

Haha, joke's on them though. This time I kept the game on both systems I had it on so I wouldn't have to go through redownloading buffoonery like the 7 dozen other times they've done this to me.

xD Didn't delete it, in fact I haven't even done the other dlc yet

• Like 1

Wow. 

My biggest fear isn't that they will never stop. My biggest fear is that they'll one day release a DLC that either doesn't work or has a glitched trophy, so that even though we have bought every DLC so far, 100% still won't be possible.

It's scary :(

You're scared that you can't 100% a game. 

It's always a worry when starting a game with MP/buying a game day 1.

Although to be fair, the dev team for Sound Shapes (whoever they are) obviously have a lot of experience in beat school trophies, so we should be fine. Never know though...

Sweet I love the game so it's not a problem for me that they keep adding dlc.

Why complain about it when

1. The dlc is not even over priced

2. It will takes less than 10 minutes to complete both of them and if you cross saved your getting a crap load of silver trophies.

3. Is it really that hard to download a game you do it while you sleep, eat, or while your collecting trophies.

The only thing I wish was that Sound Shape's dlc was death mode not beat school.

Edited by Suicide_Tortuga