... Really?

Nitro

Honestly, I thought that since it's been released on PC, Xbox 360, PS3 and PS Vita for the amount of times it has, most people would've picked it up by now...

But you know, I understand some people may not have... Just my thoughts.

• Like 2

I knew for a while that it was coming to ps4. I think i is because there may still be a small percentage of people who hasn't played it yet,

They may also released this for PS4/Xboxone to help them get familiar with the hardware.

I played a little last night. I can say it runs smoother and the load times are a lot faster so it dosen't seem like a straight port.

• Like 3

No matter how many times they re-release a game, there will always be people who never played it before. This is not a big deal, there are far worse things developers do instead of releasing the same game multiple times... i.e locking content in the disc just so it can be sold as DLC.

This isn't new news it's been out for ages that it's coming to PS4 same about season 2 of TWD and The Wolf Among us. Some people might not have played the game or only own a PS4. Not a big deal.

Back in the PS3 beginning if you wanted to play any ps2 only games you had to buy a PS2, since they've realized they get easy money by just re-releasing thay'll do it.

• Like 1

It releasing on PS4 isn't a bad thing... And not everything is about trophy hunters dude

I understand where you are coming from, but when I first saw it I thought everyone would've played it by now. But as a few others have mentioned there is going to be a small percentage that haven't. It also seems like it's not a straight port like it was onto the Vita... should've done my research...

I knew for a while that it was coming to ps4. I think i is because there may still be a small percentage of people who hasn't played it yet,

They may also released this for PS4/Xboxone to help them get familiar with the hardware.

I played a little last night. I can say it runs smoother and the load times are a lot faster so it dosen't seem like a straight port.

Thanks for pointing out that it's not a straight port.. I was just under the assumption :P

The same reason that anyone ever releases any game ever....to make money. It worked on me BTW. So far I am alone in the 100% club for this title.

I've been thinking about picking up the PS4 version but how is the performance? I loved the game on PS3 and Vita but the slowdown really put me off. Is it still there in the PS4 version or have Telltale fixed it?

Thanks,

Edit:

Wow, I don't know how I missed that. My internet has been acting up a bit though. How far did you get? Is there still any noticeable slowdown like there was on the PS3 and Vita versions?

Parker

I was getting this anyway, but I'm actually really excited after hearing this.  I'm getting all three Telltale PS4 games for Christmas, and I really hope that this is true for all 3.  Especially Wolf Among Us.

Edited by Lady Lilith

I've been thinking about picking up the PS4 version but how is the performance? I loved the game on PS3 and Vita but the slowdown really put me off. Is it still there in the PS4 version or have Telltale fixed it?

Thanks,

Edit:

Wow, I don't know how I missed that. My internet has been acting up a bit though. How far did you get? Is there still any noticeable slowdown like there was on the PS3 and Vita versions?

Parker

I am into the second chapter and no slowdown or framerate issues yet. Running silky smooth.

I'll post back if i encounter any issues.

I was getting this anyway, but I'm actually really excited after hearing this.  I'm getting all three Telltale PS4 games for Christmas, and I really hope that this is true for all 3.  Especially Wolf Among Us.

I hope season 2 and TWAU has got the same treatment also and runs smooth.

I also hope the Borderlands and Game of Thrones series they are doing is going to be on Ps4 out of the gate.

• Like 2

I am into the second chapter and no slowdown or framerate issues yet. Running silky smooth.

I'll post back if i encounter any issues.

I hope season 2 and TWAU has got the same treatment also and runs smooth.

I also hope the Borderlands and Game of Thrones series they are doing is going to be on Ps4 out of the gate.

Ran smooth for me all the way through. I played the 400 days part on the vita(remote play) and that was choppy but i think it wasnt the ps4 causing that.

I meant to include parker's quote but i did it wrong

Edited by VerCettI
  • Like 2