... Really?

Nitro

No, Sound Shapes still has that record.

We're talking rereleases, not trophy lists. Sound Shapes only got released twice, August 2012 for PS3/Vita and November 2013 for PS4

TWD on the other hand (going by episode 1):

April 2012 for PC, PS3 and X360

July 2012 for iOS

August 2013 for PS Vita

December 2013 for Kindle Fire

October 2014 for PS4 and the XBone

I'm not even counting the GOTY editions they released in retail, it's also on Android but i couldn't find the release date so it might have been alongside the iOS version. And it's said to be coming to Ouya in the near future.

TWD wins, all.

We're talking rereleases, not trophy lists. Sound Shapes only got released twice, August 2012 for PS3/Vita and November 2013 for PS4

TWD on the other hand (going by episode 1):

April 2012 for PC, PS3 and X360

July 2012 for iOS

August 2013 for PS Vita

December 2013 for Kindle Fire

October 2014 for PS4 and the XBone

I'm not even counting the GOTY editions they released in retail, it's also on Android but i couldn't find the release date so it might have been alongside the iOS version. And it's said to be coming to Ouya in the near future.

TWD wins, all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when the same game gets a new trophy list, isn't it (re-)released in a different region.

I think part of the OPs issue is that with this game, you can basically get 3 platinums with very little effort or time, for what is essentially the same game.  I like when they re-release games bundled or upgraded for the PS4, but I do agree it's a little silly to let people get 3 separate platinums for a game that is impossible not to platinum.

Ran smooth for me all the way through. I played the 400 days part on the vita(remote play) and that was choppy but i think it wasnt the ps4 causing that.

I meant to include parker's quote but i did it wrong

That is good to know. I'll play 400 days on ps4. Don't have a vita yet.

Thank you Nitro--x ;)

No worries mate.

That is good to know. I'll play 400 days on ps4. Don't have a vita yet.

Just FYI, it runs the same as it does on PS3, long load times and quite a few FPS issues. Game itself is still one to be enjoyed though!

To bad they couldn't change the horrible Platinum image for the Walking Dead.

I hope you're joking, because there's no way Sound Shapes has been released more than the original Super Mario Bros, and Sonic 1 & 2.  

No it's probably Madden haha. But for real it would be Tetris.

Too bad if this was silky smooth and more reliable the original releases weren't when they should've been as they had no excuses so no re-purchase from me.

No, Sound Shapes still has that record.

For trophy lists look at Disgaea 3(inc. PS3/Vita) and for DLC packs Monster Hunter has more currently at 11.

Honestly, I thought that since it's been released on PC, Xbox 360, PS3 and PS Vita for the amount of times it has, most people would've picked it up by now...

But you know, I understand some people may not have... Just my thoughts.

Not to mention IOS, Android, Kindle fire, Mac, Linux, old Nokia phones, Microwaves, Smart Fridges, VCR tape rewinders, ect...

Edited by opikal

I just finished it last night on PS4 and I must say I am actually quite impressed. I still need to finish the 400 days DLC but it runs great. Everything is smoother, load times are decreased. I played it on both ps3 and the vita and I definitely could tell a difference. Plus, it's only $29.99 brand new. I wouldn't have paid the full $59.99 for it like they charge for brand new games, but it was worth the $29.99. Plus since I already played through it twice, I made Lee a complete asshole this time through haha so that was entertaining as well. I basically dicked over Kenny every chance I got because all the other times I sided with him, he was still a coward douche towards me so I was like "screw you dude!"

Edited by SoapMacTavish222

I'm not offended by the game come out on ps4  I am offended by seeing other similar games (heavy rain, beyond two souls) do not have an "opportunity" in the ps4! 
Obviously the walking dead is a good game but does not overcome heavy rain in my Perspective!

I'd love a Heavy Rain PS4 version, but I thought Beyond Two Souls PS4 was leaked a while ago? Though I'd still prefer Heavy Rain to be remade.

I'd love a Heavy Rain PS4 version, but I thought Beyond Two Souls PS4 was leaked a while ago? Though I'd still prefer Heavy Rain to be remade.

Same, though if the rumour is true I'll probably pick it up for PS4 seeing as I never bothered with the PS3 version, but at the same time I'd rather not see any more ports to the PS4.

I plan to get this when it releases in Europe and play a "bad" version of Lee this time around since I never did on the PS3 (original run) or Vita (changed some choices for better results and kept different people alive at different points). Plus the easy trophies are nice too :P

Beyond two souls not yet been confirmed! but its launch in ps4 is a strong chance ..

More than just a strong chance really. The trophy list has been out for some time.