... Really?

Nitro

I plan to get this when it releases in Europe and play a "bad" version of Lee this time around since I never did on the PS3 (original run) or Vita (changed some choices for better results and kept different people alive at different points). Plus the easy trophies are nice too :P

More than just a strong chance really. The trophy list has been out for some time.

Yes I had already seen! trophies are the same ps3 version so anything new! 
But nothing has been confirmed yet, that's what I'm trying to explain ;) I am glad if the game is confirmed, it was a game that I loved playing

But heavy rain Also deserves a chance because it is a superior game to these two :)

• Like 1

Yes I had already seen! trophies are the same ps3 version so anything new! 
But nothing has been confirmed yet, that's what I'm trying to explain ;) I am glad if the game is confirmed, it was a game that I loved playing

But heavy rain Also deserves a chance because it is a superior game to these two :)

I believe it's confirmed BECAUSE it has a new trophy list.

I honeslty can't wait for this game to be released in England, haven't had chance to play it :)

When will it be released. I won't buy it but I wonder how can people play it when it is not available on PlayStation Store?

(P.S. I live in EU region)

from what i've heard, it's 31st for Europe

I honeslty can't wait for this game to be released in England, haven't had chance to play it :)

from what i've heard, it's 31st for Europe

You should definitely play it. Its story is epic. Also I heavily suggest you should play the Season 2 after this one. Its only game series (that I remember) which made me cry in the end...

EDIT: I looked up online and found out the release date for Europe is confirmed to be October 31st.

Edited by TR_RAPTOR

I'm not offended by the game come out on ps4  I am offended by seeing other similar games (heavy rain, beyond two souls) do not have an "opportunity" in the ps4! 
Obviously the walking dead is a good game but does not overcome heavy rain in my Perspective!

Well if Sony is ready they well probably do it but if they do, Heavy Rain needs a proper controls overhaul. 

I'm not offended by the game come out on ps4 I am offended by seeing other similar games (heavy rain, beyond two souls) do not have an "opportunity" in the ps4!

Obviously the walking dead is a good game but does not overcome heavy rain in my Perspective!

It's not that Sony isn't giving these games an opportunity. The developers have to be willing to spend time and money updating the games for PS4, or paying another developer to do it for them. I'm sure Sony would be willing to re-release these games on PS4 if the devs decide to.

in the case of The Walking Dead it was pretty easy to port to PS4 considering that there's already a PC version and porting between PS4, XB1, and PC is easier than porting from PS3 to PS4.

I bought the first season last year on sale for $5 and played through it in about 24 hours. I decided to wait until season 2 was fully completed before purchasing since I'd prefer to be able to play through the whole story at once, but by the time it was finished there were a lot of rumors about a PS4 version, and since the game carries decisions from season to season I decided it was worth double dipping on the first season to make the transfer to season 2 easier, plus I won't have to double dip on any future seasons or games. I also held off on The Wolf Among Us for the same reason. For all future Telltale game releases my platform of choice going forward will be PS4, so I'm glad for the re-release. Sure it's a cash grab in a way, but no one has to buy the games twice and it's good that consumers have so many platform choices. :)

Edited by Dothius

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi! just few question: does season 1 have subtitles? and can i change them into my first language?? i hope so :D

what would you rather choose between the digital version (more cheaper ) and the disc version (i'm thinking about ps4 version)??

Edited by pieroV_86

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

does no one realize it was so people can choose their own path to connect with season 2? Instead of it randomly generating choices

That's why I bought season 1 again. I played TWD season 1 on the Xbox360. Never played season 2, after my 360 broke down I bought a PS4. In order to choose my own path I bought both season 1 and 2.

Yes they do! Especially in season 2!!!!!!!!!

To be honest the only real consequence from my choices that I saw in season 2 was the ending.

On topic, I don't know what's surprising about releasing it on ps4. The PS3 version was laggy as hell so it's a good thing imo.

Edited by Akira-chan

To be honest the only real consequence from my choices that I saw in season 2 was the ending.

On topic, I don't know what's surprising about releasing it on ps4. The PS3 version was laggy as hell so it's a good thing imo.

0a077a3d903901d10f1e150a34accbdddeecc185

Alvin and Nick's death can be at different times, and just the overall way people treat and react to you can change When playing. The deaths affect this greatly