... Really?

Nitro

This thread has become a Walker. It died a while ago and it just came back to life.

OT: This game has been released on ps3, vita, ps4, 360, xb1, pc, and mobile. It's rereleased for the people who only have one of the options to play it and it makes money on each release. It wouldn't make business sense to not rerelease it.

This thread has become a Walker. It died a while ago and it just came back to life.

OT: This game has been released on ps3, vita, ps4, 360, xb1, pc, and mobile. It's rereleased for the people who only have one of the options to play it and it makes money on each release. It wouldn't make business sense to not rerelease it.

O: you forgot the Ouya

• 3 months later...

Many of you keep talking about small portion of gamers who haven't played this game. If we compare the amount of owners of this game to for example CoD:BO, then one would see that only 1/4th of the players got this game. That's quite a lot of players. Of course, the game doesn't appeal to as many gamers I guess, so I'm not saying there is a huge potential for more sales, but just that there are quite a lot of people who hasn't played this game.

Is Glen alive or dead? :lol:

I'll get this game - gotta love killing things slower than me :)

It's not the same characters. You're basically following another group of people.

• 4 months later...

This is my 3rd time playing through the game....PS3, Vita and finally PS4... I still love this game! I would replay it all over again. Has become one of my fav. games of all time and Lee as well. The second season was a let down but this game remain great and i still cry at the end :(

mannysevenDX.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 14/06/2020 at 11:59 AM, AnonymousPLC69 said:

Well they will surly probably release again on ps5 for sure well I don’t really mind I love this series 

Way to go, bringing back a 6 year old thread that died 4 years ago ?

Edited by Nitro