PS Vita massive battery problems

Crespelio-X12

Please guys I need an answer. I'm so desperated. 

I don't know what's stopping you from messaging your friend. To me it just sounds like your battery has had it and there's no way of fixing it unless you replace the actual battery. You could try resetting the Vita to factory settings and see if it's a software issue, but I doubt it.

I don't trust sending it back either. The people who receive them at Sony will likely just send you back a different Vita which actually works. Likely the current gen Vita.

I'd recommend sending it back and ensuring everything you have is saved to cloud storage in terms of your game saves and what have you. I used to work in a phone shop and we did the same thing Sony would probably do, replace it for a refurbished then fix it later.

Generally if a factory reset doesn't solve the issue you could get the firmware re-flashed yet the best people to do that I would say would have to be Sony.

Your "friend" was doing something he can't type, I dunno, call me a "glass half empty" kind of guy but he sounds full of crap.

Hi guys! So I putted my Vita charging and two hours later I turned it on and it was fully charged, but then in less a minute it gets battery low! What's wrong? Can someone help me of how to fix this?

Every time I turn it on its fully charged but then it a second it gets battery low.

Its possible that heat have caused harm to your battery by now, some may think that Vita being an handheld can't overheat a bit but it can

depending on room temperature and if the game is a 3D heavy game hungry cpu power consumption (put your Vita in the pocket under this condition and fear the worst lol)

so far only remember one game (Sen no Kiseki) making my rear touch pad quite warm after a while.

Other possiblity to harm your battery is draining it to 0% countless times, this bad advice is what killed my laptop battery once

Battery should be charged once you get the low battery message around 10% to 5%.

Another possibility is if Vita did hit somewhere and battery got out of place,

wouldn't recommend opening it if you don't have the experience, either send back or have someone you know that can do it.

Edited by Nelson_Otaku