Need a Pure BladeStone in Demon Souls =/

AndresNova

• 3 weeks later...

My range is 235 to 305.

I really need a donation of a Pure Bladestone and a Pure Moonlightstone.

Or can someone just lend me a Sharp +5 and Moon +5 weapons?
Only those 2 trophies left for platinum.

One observation: I'm currently living in Japan and my game version is in Japanese. Does this impedes me from getting help from US or other countries players?

PSN: AndreOMZ

Hey, if Anyone's still doing this, I need Pure Bladestone, Greystone, and Moonlightstone, I have all the rest if anyone wants them in return? ( I mainly need Bladestone!)
x_x
My level range is something like 322 to 411 (and can go higher if needed, I have other files as well that are lower)

Edited by BPB_0027

If anyone needs something, let me know.  I have everything.  My character is capped at level 60.  100% of everything I have, I farmed them myself, since I couldn't find anyone to give me anything at this low level.  All I ask in return is that whatever I give you, you give them back to my new character.  I'm starting a new character, which is also capped at level 60.  For example, if you need a Pure Moonlightstone, I will give you two stones, then you give one to my newly created character. 

Hey Sara-Rosecult can you help me get some of the remaining trophies? In return I will help you with your new level 60 capped character. Feel free to add me :)

Need help with the rings, weapon trophies, and some unique weapons. Please add me Sara-Rosecult.

My PSN is the same as my profile name

Hey Sara-Rosecult can you help me get some of the remaining trophies? In return I will help you with your new level 60 capped character. Feel free to add me :)

Need help with the rings, weapon trophies, and some unique weapons. Please add me Sara-Rosecult.

My PSN is the same as my profile name

Ok, no problem!  Send me your wish list "specfically" for Demon's Souls.  

Pure blade stone can be dropped by black skeletons at the shrine of storms if you're lucky.

It's fairly easy to get.  I got it by doing the following

1.  Put my Shrine of Storms world into pure black by killing myself in the human form 7 times.

2.  At the second archstone, I jumped down at the stair then up through the hidden wall, then kill the black dual katana skeleton (just step forward and side step to avoid him jump attack for an easy turn around to backstab; he died in one hit).  Then immediately jump off the cliff to die (you should be in soul form while doing this).  It took me about 2 minutes or less per run.

I got my first pure blade stone in about 33 tries.  After I got the pure stone,  I killed the prime demon around the spot where I picked up the White bow to put my world back to neutral. Then I killed the Storm King after that to put my world back to white.  (Hint, we only need to farm for one pure stone because stone can be duplicated with Thomas).

• Like 1

1.  Put my Shrine of Storms world into pure black by killing myself in the human form 7 times.

2.  At the second archstone, I jumped down at the stair then up through the hidden wall, then kill the black dual katana skeleton (just step forward and side step to avoid him jump attack for an easy turn around to backstab; he died in one hit).  Then immediately jump off the cliff to die (you should be in soul form while doing this).  It took me about 2 minutes or less per run.

I got my first pure blade stone in about 33 tries.  After I got the pure stone,  I killed the prime demon around the spot where I picked up the White bow to put my world back to neutral. Then I killed the Storm King after that to put my world back to white.  (Hint, we only need to farm for one pure stone because stone can be duplicated with Thomas).

It's taking me forever to get it. And I'm leveling up my luck to max and wielding the sword of searching to up the chances and still no luck. XP

• 1 month later...

DJ_Helyx was able to drop every single weapon and ring for me and i know he is willing to help others. All he requests is that you meet him around his soul level, i had to start a new game but i was able to reach it within several hours with the glitch. 

Best of luck to all of you who still need anything from this game. 

~Cheers~ iGo

• 1 month later...

Just need a pure bladestone & Moonlightstone for platinum.

Some help would me much appraciate it. Can trade it for any item/weapon.

My character level is 76 but I can level it up to 100 if its neccesary.

I have five pure bladestones on my 179

If you’re still interested send me a message

PSNID: necro-6

This method was great. I always thought the best way to get the pure bladestone was with the black phantom dual katana.

Got it on around my 40 kill. The platinum is finally mine :)

• 1 month later...

If someone could lend me a hand, I only need 3 pures of weapons of their type to unlock their respective trophy's and I'll get my platinum. I have a SL199 character with all the rings/unique weapons except I don't have pure Bladestone, Moonlight or Darkmoon. If someone would like to help me out and meet up somewhere then please, I will give you anything you'd like in return, rings, weapons. . . I'm US east coast time, drop me a message here or on PSN and let's set something up. If I get my platinum I'm more than wiling to pass any traded stones to the next player who needs for a bit. *insert bloodborne hype here*    

PSN - Eiffie393

If someone could lend me a hand, I only need 3 pures of weapons of their type to unlock their respective trophy's and I'll get my platinum. I have a SL199 character with all the rings/unique weapons except I don't have pure Bladestone, Moonlight or Darkmoon. If someone would like to help me out and meet up somewhere then please, I will give you anything you'd like in return, rings, weapons. . . I'm US east coast time, drop me a message here or on PSN and let's set something up. If I get my platinum I'm more than wiling to pass any traded stones to the next player who needs for a bit. *insert bloodborne hype here*    

PSN - Eiffie393

I can help you out with the pures. 

Add me on PSN and I can share the stones. Not sure if our levels are close enough tough. My character is level 160 I think.

• Like 1

Aexuz, I'll add you tonight once I get out of work. You're a life saver. My SL199 is on a fresh NG+ cycle with only 1-1 complete but if our levels seem to be holding us apart I'd be more than willing to get a character closer to your range over the weekend and then meet up that way in a few days. See ya online and thanks again! :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just got it with my fabulous large sword of searching

US server, SL 178, psn id: nikkiyama

If someone could drop me pure darkmoon stone, cuz i got an unfortunate accident with lizard in 4-2...

UPD

Nevermind, just got it. If anyone wants rings, weapons(equipment) and stones, I'll be happy to part with some of my belongings.

Edited by nikkiyama

• 1 month later...