Need a Pure BladeStone in Demon Souls =/

AndresNova

I could possibly help you I have all 3 that you need. Your current soul level would be fine as mine is SL166.

Hi can you also help me out please? I just need a pure bladestone. My current SL is 128 which is very close to yours. I just need to level up a bit. PSN ID: SNK_SAMSHO. Thank you in advance!

Hi can you also help me out please? I just need a pure bladestone. My current SL is 128 which is very close to yours. I just need to level up a bit. PSN ID: SNK_SAMSHO. Thank you in advance!

I think you would have to be at least SL 145 I think for us to be able to do it, but yeah I could help you out too. Would just have to work out a time. Right now I am really busy during the work week but pretty free on weekends.

I think you would have to be at least SL 145 I think for us to be able to do it, but yeah I could help you out too. Would just have to work out a time. Right now I am really busy during the work week but pretty free on weekends.

Sure I will be free all weekend. Please tell me specifically when you are free (including your time zone) so we can arrange a time. I'm in Eastern time zone but it doesn't matter I can be flexible to suit your schedule.

Edited by SNK_SAMSHO

Sure I will be free all weekend. Please tell me specifically when you are free (including your time zone) so we can arrange a time. I'm in Eastern time zone but it doesn't matter I can be flexible to suit your schedule.

Well I get on anytime friday starting at 6pm Eastern time and stay on, not necessarily on my PS3, til about 3am saturday morning. Saturday I am free for sure between 11am to 3pm or so and then get back on later that night around 10pm and play til about 3am sunday morning. Sunday I am usually free all day unless my wife wants to do something. So even if you don't see me showing online during those times feel free to shoot me a message, cause I will either be on my PS4 or XB1 but message will pop up on my Ipad so I will see it.

Edited by Eorzean_Soul

Well I get on anytime friday starting at 6pm Eastern time and stay on, not necessarily on my PS3, til about 3am saturday morning. Saturday I am free for sure between 11am to 3pm or so and then get back on later that night around 10pm and play til about 3am sunday morning. Sunday I am usually free all day unless my wife wants to do something. So even if you don't see me showing online during those times feel free to shoot me a message, cause I will either be on my PS4 or XB1 but message will pop up on my Ipad so I will see it.

Ok sounds good! I've added you on PSN. I think I'll probably catch you on Friday night. If not I'll just message you when I see you on. Thank you again!

Hi my soul level is now 150 and I'm sure we can connect. I guess I missed you just now. When you say message you do you mean message you here or on PSN?

Hello i also need help. I need pure bladestone, clearstone and darkmoonstone. Also if anyone can spare shards and chunks from anything is very apreciated. I'm soul level 103 and have a North American copy of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got it with my fabulous large sword of searching

US server, SL 178, psn id: nikkiyama

If someone could drop me pure darkmoon stone, cuz i got an unfortunate accident with lizard in 4-2...

UPD

Nevermind, just got it. If anyone wants rings, weapons(equipment) and stones, I'll be happy to part with some of my belongings.

Hi, do you think you could drop a pure bladestone for me? I really need it. I'm in US servers, Sl 186, PSN: Mysterious_F

Edited by Mysterious_F

Hi, do you think you could drop a pure bladestone for me? I really need it, I'm in US servers, Sl 186, PSN: Mysterious_F

My character is level 160. If our levels are close enough I can drop you one.

I can help anyone looking for bladestone (NA ver.), I'm soul level 150. PSN: Tosix4lif3

Edit: I've got the platinum for this game months ago and I've deleted it. People kept
Messaging me and asking for help, so I kept re-downloading it and then I realized that
I forgot to update this post. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Edited by Tosix4lif3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a pure bladestone.  NA, SL 178.  I can trade any other stone and any rings.  Thanks.

Update:  Finally was able to get a drop.  If anyone needs one, send me a psn message.  I'll have this game for at least a couple more weeks.

Edited by Metroid-Prime

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I need help for this, i play all the days (4 days) with minimum 150 runs per day (today i tried 252 times) and i can't got it that stone (the method it's the soulsucker with the black phantom with katanas). 

When start this my slvl = 101, now i'm 362, WTF whit this bad luck (lvl 99 of luck) : :|

Can anyone help? NA version. Thanks to all  :( 

PSN ID: iMarcoFerrer

Edited by iMarcoFerrer

When start this my slvl = 101, now i'm 362, WTF whit this bad luck (lvl 99 of luck)

Having a high Luck stat will make farming rare item drops even more difficult. It's recommended to keep it as low as possible; I keep mine at 7.
Edited by dj_helyx