Need a Pure BladeStone in Demon Souls =/

AndresNova

Having a high Luck stat will make farming rare item drops even more difficult. It's recommended to keep it as low as possible; I keep mine at 7.

... WHAT!? REALLY? Oh my G... and what i can do in this case?. U have the info. for prove it? because when i search not say nothing of that  :(. U have the stone for help me?

Edited by iMarcoFerrer

I have all items and weapons needed for trophies, but I'm Soul Level 125 (on all 3 region versions).

The Luck stat increases the probability that an enemy will drop an item, but it doesn't effect the rarity of the item. This makes common and uncommon items appear with high frequency, making any rare drops less likely in the process. In addition to this, having the Large Sword of Searching equipped wont help you find Pure Bladestone either.

I have all items and weapons needed for trophies, but I'm Soul Level 125 (on all 3 region versions).

The Luck stat increases the probability that an enemy will drop an item, but it doesn't effect the rarity of the item. This makes common and uncommon items appear with high frequency, making any rare drops less likely in the process. In addition to this, having the Large Sword of Searching equipped wont help you find Pure Bladestone either.

Well, i trust u, i can create a new pj and up to lvl 115 for play with u, all for that crazy trophy.

At the night i can send u one friend's request if u want help me, i say at the night because i'm out of home :(

Pure Bladestone:

This is probably the most annoying stone to get, and it requires you to have PBWT and only drops from two Black Skeletons in the entire game with a very low drop rate, said to be around 0.5%.

• Recommended equipment:
    • R1: Weapon of your choice, maybe one that you can apply (Black) Turpentine to.
    • R2: Talisman (important)
    • L1: Shield
    • L2: Bow (important)
    • Spells: Evacuate (important), Ignite, Second Chance (not important)
  • How to:
    1. Must have PBWT in world 4, so get that and play offline so the servers won't affect your WT.
    2. Warp to 4-2 from Nexus, and run down to the room under and quickly shoot the reaper with your bow (1 or 2 hits to kill it)
    3. Run over to where the reaper was and drop down (to lose less health)
    4. Run up the stairs on the left side (left side of where you entered the room) and halfway up stop and hit the wall that is away from the room
    5. Prepare to fight the Black Skeleton at the end of the path (apply Turpentine to your weapon or use the spell Second Chance)
    6. Fight the Black Skeleton, it is very weak to fire. I recommend keeping a shield up and when it misses you or you see a chance to attack it, use the spell Ignite (1 or 2 hit to kill it).
    7. Pick up it's drop, and maybe if you're lucky it will drop Pure Bladestone, but if not either run off the cliff to suicide or use Evacuate to get back to Nexus and try it all over again.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys ! :)

I would like request your help to share a Pure Bladestone with me. I tried so many times to drop one but fuck it, I'm not lucky.

I don't need anything else as I want to discover the rest by myself.

May I add you dj_helyx ? :)

Server: NA

SL: 100 (I will farm a bit to reach your SL)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/22/2016 at 6:36 AM, MMDE said:

Pure Bladestone:

This is probably the most annoying stone to get, and it requires you to have PBWT and only drops from two Black Skeletons in the entire game with a very low drop rate, said to be around 0.5%.

• Recommended equipment:
    • R1: Weapon of your choice, maybe one that you can apply (Black) Turpentine to.
    • R2: Talisman (important)
    • L1: Shield
    • L2: Bow (important)
    • Spells: Evacuate (important), Ignite, Second Chance (not important)
  • How to:
    1. Must have PBWT in world 4, so get that and play offline so the servers won't affect your WT.
    2. Warp to 4-2 from Nexus, and run down to the room under and quickly shoot the reaper with your bow (1 or 2 hits to kill it)
    3. Run over to where the reaper was and drop down (to lose less health)
    4. Run up the stairs on the left side (left side of where you entered the room) and halfway up stop and hit the wall that is away from the room
    5. Prepare to fight the Black Skeleton at the end of the path (apply Turpentine to your weapon or use the spell Second Chance)
    6. Fight the Black Skeleton, it is very weak to fire. I recommend keeping a shield up and when it misses you or you see a chance to attack it, use the spell Ignite (1 or 2 hit to kill it).
    7. Pick up it's drop, and maybe if you're lucky it will drop Pure Bladestone, but if not either run off the cliff to suicide or use Evacuate to get back to Nexus and try it all over again.

That sounds like way too much work. I never kill the reaper. I always land right in front of the two apparations in front of the reaper and just drop-roll off to the side.

Also, I'd add that you should have the LSoS in your off-hand. It almost never fails to lock on to the skel, roll behind him just as he attacks and back stab the shit outta him. He has a jump attack and a lunge attack that leave him open for days. If no PBS drops, I always run off the edge. Going to the Nexus wastes too much time.

I've been successful with this method on 3 different characters now.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

That sounds like way too much work. I never kill the reaper. I always land right in front of the two apparations in front of the reaper and just drop-roll off to the side.

Also, I'd add that you should have the LSoS in your off-hand. It almost never fails to lock on to the skel, roll behind him just as he attacks and back stab the shit outta him. He has a jump attack and a lunge attack that leave him open for days. If no PBS drops, I always run off the edge. Going to the Nexus wastes too much time.

This is pretty much what I did verbatim. I'm a lucky ass SoB though. I farmed for an hour without really paying attention and just kept looting. At the end of the hour I actually had two in my bag. :D

I promptly gave it away to another relayed though. GL man. 

Edited by Hemiak

3 hours ago, Phil said:

1. You do not have to kill the reaper, but it's safer and makes it easier. Anyway, fair point.

2. As long as you get an item pretty much every time, LSoS won't make a difference. Just makes it harder to kill the skeleton!

3. I did say you can suicide...

Just to be clear, what I wrote is taken from a guide I wrote and it's just how to make it easy and quick. Not necessarily the quickest, but surely something everyone can do with ease.

Edited by MMDE

On 3/6/2017 at 4:22 PM, Hemiak said:

This is pretty much what I did verbatim. I'm a lucky ass SoB though. I farmed for an hour without really paying attention and just kept looting. At the end of the hour I actually had two in my bag. :D

I promptly gave it away to another relayed though. GL man. 

On 3/6/2017 at 6:29 PM, MMDE said:

1. You do not have to kill the reaper, but it's safer and makes it easier. Anyway, fair point.

2. As long as you get an item pretty much every time, LSoS won't make a difference. Just makes it harder to kill the skeleton!

3. I did say you can suicide...

Just to be clear, what I wrote is taken from a guide I wrote and it's just how to make it easy and quick. Not necessarily the quickest, but surely something everyone can do with ease.

Nice. Yea, I got lucky on my first two characters as well. Got it on both of them within an hour as well. My latest one, though, took significantly more time. I think 4 or 5 hours total. I'm a stubborn bastard though. Wasn't going to stop until i got it.

It does take a little skill to roll in time instead of blocking. However, you can't block the skels jumping attack anyways. Well, at least not with the shields I usually have. I've never played as a tank, so I never use the great shields. I did read somewhere that the LSoS actually doesn't help with drop rarity but drop rate. Oh well.

If anybody needs any stones, I'm currently SL 55. I'd be more than happy to hook it up. I'm on the NA version of the game. I'm gmt -8.

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Nice. Yea, I got lucky on my first two characters as well. Got it on both of them within an hour as well. My latest one, though, took significantly more time. I think 4 or 5 hours total. I'm a stubborn bastard though. Wasn't going to stop until i got it.

It does take a little skill to roll in time instead of blocking. However, you can't block the skels jumping attack anyways. Well, at least not with the shields I usually have. I've never played as a tank, so I never use the great shields. I did read somewhere that the LSoS actually doesn't help with drop rarity but drop rate. Oh well.

If anybody needs any stones, I'm currently SL 55. I'd be more than happy to hook it up. I'm on the NA version of the game. I'm gmt -8.

I did block the jump attack yesterday, so that I know works! ;P

Yeah, not only does those black ones drop quite often, they drop even more when black phantom version and with PBWT, so the sword makes very little difference if it only affects drop chance and not rarity. :P I remember when I first got it, I had just learned about duping, so I overleveled the character, got tons of luck. Didn't do me much good that either. Unless going for a luck build, luck is pretty useless. At least if you aren't grinding for chunks, but who are?? :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

After a week of farming for the pure bladestone with nothing to show for it, I wanted to ask if anybody would be willing to trade me one. I'm not sure if I have anything of value to trade back, but I would really appreciate it! 

I am on the NA server, PSNID Vardash5 (Soul level is 105 I think, but I can raise it if needed)

• 3 weeks later...

After trying all the techniques for guaranteed 'Pure' stone drops from crystal lizards, they ended up dropping 0 pure stones of any kind on my first play through. I farmed for abunch in other places tho and now I'm left needing only Pure Darkmoon stone, Pure Moonlight stone, and a Pure Clearstone. I'm willing to trade any other stone types for em. I'm on NA server and my soul level is 166   PSNID:  Glowbugg    Thanks, and good luck to everyone working on the game =)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I haven't found any success finding people to help on the gaming sessions so far. I have a lvl 62 and 89 character and was wondering if anyone will help me with the rings, weapons, moonlight, darkstone, master slasher, and master basher trophies. Will PM the weapons and rings if anyone decides to help, thanks in advance. 

• 1 month later...

Well it's super easy to dupe items in this game. So once you have one you potentially have 1000. And then giving one away isn't a big deal. 

Unfortunately I sold the game a couple years ago. I actually have one on my plat character. Farmed for an hour one night while watching a show, pretty much on auto pilot. Checked my bag and I had two. :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...