Thoughs on Waifu Wars trophies

Satoshi Ookami

Well you clearly have more than one Waifu

So, female characters that know the MC = Waifu? I guess the MC's mom is one of his waifus too?

I'm not trying anything, I'm just using "official" nickname. Better learn, dude :P

OH a "nickname" made up by the internet that thinks that ANY Japanese game with female characters are automatic waifus (which is, of course, wrong) and NOT the developers?

Alright then, I'll just call it by the game's REAL name.

Clearly there's a different level of gaming I'm just not privy to.

Same here.

No that's incest, why would you even think of such a thing. Ew.

Want to know something funny? I wasn't even thinking about incest when I typed that lol.

Don't mind me guys, I'm just "breaking in" my new PSNP account by doing some light mini-trolling and I'm just messing around.

I saw Satoshi's topic name and I just had to do it.

I have "Waifu Wars" pre-ordered and I think the trophy list is fine, but I'm surprised (and glad) that there aren't many online trophies to worry about.

• Like 1

This is the first time I've heard FREEDOM WARS called Waifu Wars.

Anyway Sense of Entitlement, Pelta Pelter, Only 500,000 Years to Go... and Marathorn Man look like they may be annoying, but besides those 4 it looks a ok list.

However, based on the things I heard about the game, I may not buy it let alone plat it.

There was controversy on release about the company promising things, not delivering and then proceeding to hide their previous promise by changing the description of the game on their site.

Oh wow, I never heard of this.  :o  That certainly does sound bad on SCE Japan's part, but the game looks too promising to avoid...  :unsure:

Well then hey there, I'm Teddie. One of the site's best reverse trollers, especially in the CB. I hope you enjoy your time here and your copy of Waifu Wars :)

Hi Teddie. Can I be your waifu?

In terms of seriousness, I've been kinda looking forward to Freedom Wars/Waifu Wars. Trophies don't look that bad. I'll get it if I have the money. 

Oh wow, I never heard of this.   :o  That certainly does sound bad on SCE Japan's part, but the game looks too promising to avoid...  :unsure:

I read it on Kotaku, I can get the article up if you wish and any case development since the original report.

Hi Teddie. Can I be your waifu?

In the most common terms, disdiq. urbum. :pimp: Bring chie and some topsicles!!

• Like 1

I read it on Kotaku, I can get the article up if you wish and any case development since the original report.

Oh you don't need to go through the trouble but thank you  :)  Just surprised I didn't hear of this before since Waifu Wars is a game getting a lot of attention hype-wise at the moment.

Oh you don't need to go through the trouble but thank you   :)  Just surprised I didn't hear of this before since Waifu Wars is a game getting a lot of attention hype-wise at the moment.

I can confirm it was over grounds on something like 16 Player multiplayer being pulled at the last minute and evidence against it being tampered with, but the hype is real... they better not fuck up at the last moment :hmm:

• Like 1

Can anyone be able to post a trailer on the game to see what it's about? Not sure if I should pick this game up or not considering this is one of those things where it completely slides under my radar just like the release of Asura's Wrath.

Edited by GarciaFever

I've heard good things about the game, what bad things have you heard about it?   :(

Like Teddie said they released the game unfinished in Japan, but besides that stuff I've heard the story is really bad.

The main premise of the game, the 1 million year criminal sentence, isn't brought up at all.

The gameplay sounds really restrictive if you're trying to lower your sentence, since stuff like running for to long will add years to your sentence.

But the main thing that will stop from buying it is what I've heard about the post-game.

It's one of those "just grind for weapons" post-games like most hunting game, but this games post-game seems super barebones with very little to do after the story beside grind your sentence down for a costume.

Now all that may have changed with some patches, but it still seems like the worst of the hunting games for the vita IMO. 

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

I read it on Kotaku

That's why I never heard of those problems.

I avoid Kotaku because that site has a nasty habit of making up crap/twisting the truth in their articles for clicks.

Some people even call Kotaku "the Onion of Gaming News".

Edited by Quaedam_Animae

Can anyone be able to post a trailer on the game to see what it's about? Not sure if I should pick this game up or not considering this is one of those things where it completely slides under my radar just like the release of Asura's Wrath.

Here you go

Trailers:

Gameplay:

Edited by soultaker655