EA Sports Heart Attack

Piggie_Pie

I just got this workout "game" the other day because i enjoy a good workout... I tried it out yesterday after work and about half way through i think i had a mini heart attack, lol... it was actually a really good workout...

anyone else crazy enough to mix gaming with a workout video?

$10 at walmart... cant go wrong with that!

• Like 2

I just got this workout "game" the other day because i enjoy a good workout... I tried it out yesterday after work and about half way through i think i had a mini heart attack, lol... it was actually a really good workout...

anyone else crazy enough to mix gaming with a workout video?

$10 at walmart... cant go wrong with that!

My wife got me this and I almost died too! I played football for 4 years in high school and go to the gym regularly... But this game is more intense than both of those combined!

• Like 1

My wife got me this and I almost died too! I played football for 4 years in high school and go to the gym regularly... But this game is more intense than both of those combined!

all i did was the medium workout... i decided to go to the light work out and then work my way to the medium again...

another work out system that i had last year was to do 20 push-ups and 20 sit-ups every time i got a trophy... one day i had to do about 300 total push-ups and sit-ups because i was racking up the trophies... i might go back to this system just to stay toned...

but the workout is fun because you do stuff like mountain biking and shoot baskets... good times!

• Like 1

all i did was the medium workout... i decided to go to the light work out and then work my way to the medium again...

another work out system that i had last year was to do 20 push-ups and 20 sit-ups every time i got a trophy... one day i had to do about 300 total push-ups and sit-ups because i was racking up the trophies... i might go back to this system just to stay toned...

but the workout is fun because you do stuff like mountain biking and shoot baskets... good times!

Great idea bacon, but I think I might have to do 2 push-ups and 2 sit-ups per trophy......and limit myself to 1 trophy a day.

I've been thinking of getting this, so I appreciate the feedback. Biking and hoops, can't pass that up!

• Like 1

I've started this game on 9 week hard, and the first program surprised me how hard it was, had trouble breathing at the end, now I understand why my girlfriend (LgMdk) looked like she was dying on medium, I thought it was her astma, so I van highly recommend this for exercise.

Despite I felt like dying when I'd finished the first program the gamer in me took over and I made a workout program targeting the "1000 trophies" that everyone is missing after completing the 9-week and cardio programs, and did the workout on high, but I can feel that I'm winning course it feels more easy to do my extra workout. B)

I keep wanting to go back to this game, just haven't found the time yet. The workouts get so intense, like others in this thread, I felt like I was about to pass out mid-workout. Trophies and getting in shape should be a no brainer combination but I just need to stick with the workout schedule until it's a regular routine. I WILL platinum this at some point though - thanks for the reminder to do so.

I like the 20 push ups per trophy idea!

I had a system like this, except it was based off trophy values.

Bronze were 5 leg lifts.

Silvers were 10 sit ups.

Golds were 10 push ups, 10 sit ups.

Plats were 10 push ups, 10 sit ups, 10 pull ups.

Worked out until one day I just got too lazy.

I keep wanting to go back to this game, just haven't found the time yet. The workouts get so intense, like others in this thread, I felt like I was about to pass out mid-workout. Trophies and getting in shape should be a no brainer combination but I just need to stick with the workout schedule until it's a regular routine. I WILL platinum this at some point though - thanks for the reminder to do so.

I wish I had that motivation. I only have one set of sensors so I can't platinum it... Takes the wind out of my sail.

I wish I had that motivation. I only have one set of sensors so I can't platinum it... Takes the wind out of my sail.

oh snap... i just noticed that you cant get platinum unless you have two sets... wow, i wonder if it counts if you workout with someone online or if thats even possible... i was thinking about getting another one thinking my wife might want to do the workout also but she didn't seem interested (she does her own workout)... The game was only $10 at Walmart

maybe that is why the platinum is an Ultra Rare trophy because you buy the whole package and find out that you cant get all the trophies unless you have two sets... oh well, its still a good workout :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Picked this up today, used w/ the set of sensors for $15. After dropping 15 lbs in June with just restricting my diet, I've hit a plateau and now need to start adding exercise to the agenda. This just happened to drop in my lap so I obviously couldn't pass it up.

Doing the 3-week cardio to test how much this game will kick my ass. Finished workout #2 today...and DAMN....even on the low setting, this thing is intent on trying to kill me. Definitely gets the heart moving...

Image result for exercise heart attack

Edited by PSXtreme_
  • Like 2