Did anyone actually buy this?

I pre-order this game a while back, and it arrived on Tuesday. I haven't had the chance to open it yet, but to tell you the truth I'm not sure if I will. From what I can tell, no one bought this. PSN Profiles only has 80 users at the time of this post, and Ebay has one listing for it. I really want to play this but at it's current rate it seems like it'll be very rare in the future, possibly a future Stadium Events. 

For those who've played it, how is it? Worth opening? 

• Like 1

I Barely got my Copy yesterday with the "Art book", after making a Late "Pre-Order".

For me i was convinced that I didn't want to play the game for months(Mainly Budget wise), but then had a change of heart @ the last Min.

I really don't care how many people have bought the game, since the only one who's going to play it is me.

I mean A game isn't measured in quality by its popularity, try the game out & see if it was worth your money(since you've already payed & hold it in your hands).

It's A "Strategy RPG", so if you're not into that style of Genre; then i guess "don't open it & return it to whichever store you got it from, for A full refund(if they allow refunds)".

I Actually look forward to play this game after getting "Aquapazza", so i'll be playing it whenever I possibly can. 

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

Considering this is...

• A) the first video game ever localised from Leaf's games library
  • B ) it's part of a franchise, yet the previous games in the franchise weren't localised
  • C) it's niche as fuq

it's not surprising that this game has few people playing it. :(

But from what I hear, it's a damn solid SRPG especially since it's coming from a visual novel developer.  Don't let its niche-ness hold you back - play this gem!  :D

Edited by Yuzuki Yukari
  • Like 1

Ended up opening it, really enjoying it. I'm not one for reading but I found myself engrossed in the convoluted plot, and really enjoying the combat, despite me being 3 1/2 hours in and only having 2 battles. The Japanese voice acting is also fantastic. The only downside is the lackluster in game graphics, but I wasn't personally bothered by it.

The whole game remind me of Panzer Dragoon Saga on the Sega Saturn. Both are amazing RPG's that were released late in their systems lifespan, both feature Japanese voice acting exclusively and both have great combat with an interesting story. And both had almost no one play them. It's a shame :(

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...