What the hell is this?

itzzh3lixx

I honestly couldn't care less about the amount of lists a game has if I or someone wants to buy a game multiple times more power to them but with that said I think I prefer PsychoBreak as the title and I'd have to play it myself but something makes me think it might just be the more fitting title as well.

Do we really need 7 The Evil Within platinums? Wtf is going on with it?

Disgaea 3 has six lists counting PS3/PSV and Disgaea 4 has eight as well going by memory with even Disgaea D2 having four, I wonder why nobody complains about the amount of Disgaea lists?

My point is multiple game lists everyone brings up Sound Shapes and now you're complaining about Evil Within/PsychoBreak but the Disgaea series gets a free pass just seems odd considering they've had the most lists and for the longest time in comparison.

• Like 3

Now I really have to buy this version, cause I prefer the name of this version more than the U.S. version. :P And I do want to get the game again for the PS4, as I already have it for PS3, so I guess I'll try to get this version or something once I have a PS4

• Like 1

Disgaea 3 has six lists counting PS3/PSV and Disgaea 4 has eight as well going by memory with even Disgaea D2 having four, I wonder why nobody complains about the amount of Disgaea lists?

My point is multiple game lists everyone brings up Sound Shapes and now you're complaining about Evil Within/PsychoBreak but the Disgaea series gets a free pass just seems odd considering they've had the most lists and for the longest time in comparison.

Lol I've never even heard of Disgaea

These developers really know how to organize their lists for their game! Maybe they are trying to compete with the number of lists Sound Shapes has, but pushing the lists out in a much more rapid rate just to screw with us, they are genius! *sarcasm*  :facepalm:

Some games have different lists for different regions because each version has things changed to fit regional guidelines and censors meaning it gets another trophy list due to being a different version of the game.  Horror games like this tend to get censors in certain countries and such.  That and maybe the title may be changed for a different country.   

No big deal, seems to happen quite a bit.  Evil Within does have a lot of lists though.

Psycho Break does sound like a pretty awesome name

• 1 month later...

When you think about it, "Resident Evil" and "Evil Within" kinda mean the same thing. Resident, someone who lives somewhere, in this case it's the virus that's inside a person, and it's... evil. Then we have Evil Within, something evil that is within you ~ inside you.

Personally, i think Psycho Break is better.  :yay:

• 6 months later...