What kind of game is this?

Sigma999

It's a nice puzzle game, but really, basically zero replay value, and very short and almost impossible find it cheap, luckily there was a nice sale some months ago.

One of the best things of the game is such an amazing deaths. :rolleyes:

Edited by GoldenShaka

• 7 years later...
On 10/21/2014 at 10:57 AM, Mog said:

Yes, do play this game. It can be difficult at times but trial and error will get you through if you try enough times. I never really understood the ending but maybe that was just me.

It wasn't just you no one understood the ending.  In fact there are videos where people are basically speculating and offering theories about the ending.  Personally I think the story is the games weakest point, or completely lack thereof.  There is no explanation at any time for what you do through the entire game, before, or after.

I would recommend playing it because it's a good head scratcher and has some challenging puzzles, not everything will be hard though, and DO NOT try for the gold trophy your first time through the game.  The game is not that long so it's not a big deal to go through it again when you have experience in certain parts.