Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sigma999

I like the art style but it's worth playing?

8 posts in this topic

This game seems to get some hate because of the clunky controls and not responding when you want.

I loved to play some Dreamcast gems but can this be considered one of them?

Jiaho24.png?3624

Edited by Jiaho24

its definatly a gem but a dated one and it shows

Unfortunately, no, it's not worth playing. It was revolutionary for it's time, but it has not aged well. If they ever release a Jet Set Radio Future HD, then that one will be a must play.

Edited by ExHaseo

Unfortunately, no, it's not worth playing. It was revolutionary for it's time, but it has not aged well. If they ever release a Jet Set Radio Future HD, then that one will be a must play.

That one is the sequel, right? it's was xbox exclusive back in the days.

This game is still just as awesome as it was back in 2000. Hopefully JSRF has a future on the current gen consoles as well.

I have only played JSRF, thought it was awesome back in the day. I know this is a gem, but will I be able to enjoy it the way I did with JSRF all these years after, and coming from the wrong direction so to say?

I'll throw my opinion into the pile, I found the game immensely offputting because it doesn't explain what on earth is going on, so I just gave up in confusion about 20 minutes in. Maybe I was being daft and it's not actually impenetrable, but as it stands I can't recommend spending money on it.