100% Completion requirements

Just a head's up to anyone struggling with the "Chief Inspector" trophy - it's been discussed on playstationtrophies.org, and it would appears that all DLC missions (Death of a thousand cuts, cop jobs, etc) need to be done for the 100% to pop, even though this wasn't the case originally.

• Like 1

I'm going to guess this is also the case for the extra timed DZS-90 missions. Thses have to be DLC because I can't ever remember these from the original?

The ones that show up near the end of the story missions, two (race/derby) in each section of the city? Those don't actually count it seems, I was able to get 100% with only trying one of the derbies. I did do everything else though, so I don't know how much of it actually counted for 100%.

• Like 1

The ones that show up near the end of the story missions, two (race/derby) in each section of the city? Those don't actually count it seems, I was able to get 100% with only trying one of the derbies. I did do everything else though, so I don't know how much of it actually counted for 100%.

Thankyou and yes those are the ones I'm talking about. I'm glad to hear it because I've spent enough time in the DZ to make up the 30 minutes reckless driving. Currently at %88.8 with not much left to do except at least 1 gold award and the cars for tran.

• 1 month later...

Having maxxed this on PS3 and 360 and XBone I can confirm that the defn edition on next gen has a few subtle differences when it comes to getting all the ach/trophs

The DLC parts are all needed to get to 100% bar the horrible derby ones that unlock once your fully upgrade and obtain the DZ car

The island tournament does need to be finished along with at least one of the Gold medals from it

The 4 hidden pull peeps out of trunk and the 3 Calvin chase the robber and the 4 pull drunk away from shop events are all still in same place and still only seem to appear during a sunny day when you are close to them

The only slightly difficult parts to the game are one favour in Aberdeen I think when you have to protect the car from motorbikes whilst your pal drives, and you need to be quick on the last part of the tournament island part too to avoid the roof. Apart from that its very much a play in any order enjoy every minute sort of game that I think is one of the best titles ever story wise (even playing it 4 times lol).

Just make sure you call any lady you get the number of straight away as they reveal collectibles which mean you can mop up these as you play in part rather than all at the end.

And remember to have a pork bun in your hand if you are a real man!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Doing those hidden events, they can also show up at night too.  I was doing lockboxes, searching for them, came across trunk people while it was night and completed them  But it sucks those are hidden events and you can't tell which ones you've completed, makes getting the last ones that much tougher if you had come across them randomly.

Do you guys know if knox trucks are part of the Chief Inspector and if so how much do i need to get? im at 99.46

Found this on another site: Apart from the "Death by 1000 Cuts", "Shaolin Tournament", "Triad Highway" events which appear as a Yellow "!" mark, the DLC Races and Missions show up as Orange icons on your map.

There have been reports that even after completing everything above, the game does not recognize that you have done everything. If that happens to you, replay any of the Martial Arts Club and upon finishing it again, the game should recognize your 100% completion."

• 2 years later...

Hello guys, I have a question. So, I have finished the main story and now trying to make all of the open world activities, but Ronald's contact dissapeared from the phone, what should I do to get him back? I still need a "bounty hunter" trophy. Also, can I get a 100% trophy without it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/04/2019 at 9:56 PM, QQpwnz said:

Hello guys, I have a question. So, I have finished the main story and now trying to make all of the open world activities, but Ronald's contact dissapeared from the phone, what should I do to get him back? I still need a "bounty hunter" trophy. Also, can I get a 100% trophy without it?

If ronald contact dissapear then you cna check your map or you done with car hunt.

I dont remember exactly but in order to 100 complete most side quest need to be done except those that can be repeated.

• Like 1