Reckoning - how many chickens have you killed?

Just the 1, and it was purely an accident!!

I think I was about 2 hours into the game and testing out a new sword... suddenly I had a dead chicken on my hands and a village full of people that knew...

Only reason that I didnt slaughter them all to prevent them from telling my secret, is because they have quite a few resources in that village...

...for now.

LOL!!! if there is a chicken in my path i pull out my bow and it takes an arrow to the knee... plane and simple

all jokes aside... there has never been anyone in the game that has even blinked twice at me shooting chickens with my bow... in fact every town i go to there are about 3 chickens within line of sight and i just shoot um real quick (takes about 2 seconds literally). For some strange reason i like the sound they make when they die... its the funniest sound ive ever heard from a video game chicken.

at least Deathspank had a trophy for killing chickens...

Chickens will respawn if you leave an area alone for long enough. I don't think there's any way to kill "all" of the chickens, no matter how hard you try. The world is simply too expansive.

I'm sitting on 37, myself.... and I don't even really try to kill chickens. However, they do manage to get in the way every now and then when I'm using Mark of Flame to destroy piles of crates, urns, what-have-you because I'm either in a mood to destroy things or I want to see if something is creating motes of light behind the junk.

What can I say, Mark of Flame is a really good way to clear stacks of breakable crap without damaging my weapons.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...