Thoughts about the game?

SaltySoph

Just looked up the trailer and it looks quite interesting, not something I'd usually play but looks sorta fun. Can't be a new game either there are other videos on it on youtube from over a year ago. So has anyone played this, is it any good? Its only $39.99 on the US PSN store so those who have played it is it worth it?

Just picked this game up from EB and can't get past the splash screen before the game crashes. Tried the typical uninstall/reinstall etc. but no luck.

Thought it may have been just me having issues with the disc, but then I saw some other people having the same issues with the retail version.

Not sure about the digital version but so far no one's found a fix.

Shame really, I was looking forward to this.

Just picked this game up from EB and can't get past the splash screen before the game crashes. Tried the typical uninstall/reinstall etc. but no luck.

Thought it may have been just me having issues with the disc, but then I saw some other people having the same issues with the retail version.

Not sure about the digital version but so far no one's found a fix.

Shame really, I was looking forward to this.

On PS4 it crashes? Thats lame makes me think next gen isn't that much better than PS3 apart from the graphics and thats it.  :|

On PS4 it crashes? Thats lame makes me think next gen isn't that much better than PS3 apart from the graphics and thats it.   :|

Yeah PS4, They said they would look into about 5 hours ago on twitter, nothing since.

lol yeah, one day I'll learn to not buy games on release day. :P

Edited by Jake-In-The-Box

i have this on my boomerang rental list, i watched a trailer a while ago it looks pretty good, its not often you would see a hack n slash game in first person. Let's just hope boomers send this game out to me on release. Will keep you updated if i have any problems.

Ok so the issue is kinda resolved. Appears you have to sign completely out of PSN to play. Hopefully it's patched soon, in the mean time that'll do I guess.

Okay thanks  :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm playing this game now on PS4 and I have yet to encounter any of the problems I have read about. Weirdest thing I have noticed is there is a glitch in the aiming, where it continues to ever so slightly move when you have ceased moving. That aside this game still kicks ass, it's a shame games like this will never receive the budget or the attention they truly deserve.